Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    regina2009live Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Feb 11, 2009, 07:56 AM
    Beautifull stranger
    Hi everyone!
    I met very handsome guy in net, but after sometime I recognised that person on pic and person corresponded with me are two different persons. Now I'm fully in love, and want to know only who is the guy on pics?Im not maniacal person but would like to be his friend if he accept it. Maybe sounds stupid but I believe that we should follow our dreams and wishes, and for this moment I just want to find this guy, don't think that is wastin time please is very important for me
    Thank you for help

**** photo deleted for persons protection
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2009, 07:58 AM

There is no way to identify a person from a posted photograph unless someone recognizes him.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2009, 08:06 AM

I think you are invading this guys privacy by posting a photo of him on here.You have made a comment about him being two people, whatever that means ,its not very complimentary and I would not be surprised if he resented your putting his picture up.

Feb 11, 2009, 08:21 AM

Don't judge me , I need advices, but not judgements, I know is not best way to find someone who even doesn't know me, but I know only this way for this moment
    And I know you right but...
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2009, 08:34 AM

I can assure you,I am not judging you.I am making an observation on the use of posting someone's picture.He may not appreciate it and that would clearly interfere with you becoming friends in the future.

Feb 11, 2009, 01:18 PM

We have lack of romance in modern world, I think is not bad way to let this stranger knows that someone like him. Hey I'm not destroy towns or kill innocents, I just want to know who this guy, I don't think everyone as you think about PC and personal privacy. I've think a lot before take thi decision to ask for help here, but then I understand that if some guy do same to find me don't feel bad or confused, and I find this way romantic
    charl89 Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2009, 01:43 PM

I think these guys should get off your back. When your in love your in love. Isn't there any way for you to get hold of him? e-mail, phone number, internet site? Um I think they were right about putting the photo up but when your in love you do certain things. You never know someone may have recognised him. Good luck in finding him

Feb 11, 2009, 01:51 PM

Thank you a lot, your words bring me up and gives me hope again, I felt so down, because not everyone think is correct to do as I did. I really appreciate.
    And I have know his contacts at all :(
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2009, 04:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by regina2009live View Post
    thank you a lot, your words bring me up and gives me hope again, i felt so down, coz not everyone think is correct to do as i did. i really appreciate.
    and i have know his contacts at all :(

Then why are you asking the question and why is it on the missing persons board?

Feb 11, 2009, 05:01 PM

Advice me right desk please
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2009, 06:02 PM
    How can you love someone you don't know? You don't even know anything about him. Right now I'd just call this an infatuation and sorry to say some might call it being obsesse, don't be harsh or rude.
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2009, 06:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by regina2009live View Post
    advice me right desk please
    What language is this, by the way?

Time to close the thread.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 11, 2009, 07:11 PM

Closed and photo deleted

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Loving the stranger [ 2 Answers ]

I met this guy somewhere in website. Honestly, at first, I don't take him seriously, I mean I have so much friends online. Then suddenly he invited me to play a one on one football game with him so I took the challenge as easy as that because I know it would be impossible for us to get ourselves on...

Perfect Stranger [ 5 Answers ]

Hello everyone I wonder if anyone had seen the Bruce Willis, halle Berry movie Perfect Stranger? I have seen the movie umpteenth time and I would love to discuss it with anyone. What really strikes me is halle berry plays this icy journalist who is trying to uncover a murder-and her cohort...

Why did a stranger come to me & ask my phone# [ 2 Answers ]

Hi & thanks for your opinion! My situation follows, and questions are below:I leaving to the post office, when I noticed this guy, talking on his cell.phone, checking me out. I went in and saw a cute woman,30's- ish coming out. As I left the post office, he was, then off the cell.phone and...

The drunkin stranger. [ 6 Answers ]

A man and his wife were awakened at 3:00 am by a loud pounding on the Door. The man gets up and goes to the door where a drunken stranger, Standing in the pouring rain, is asking for a push. "Not a chance," says the husband, "it is 3:00 in the morning!" He slams The door and returns to bed....

The stranger [ 1 Answers ]

In the 80's or the early 90's I watched a movie even taped it on my vcr watched it again about 20 times... well the movie was lost... I have tried finding it in every movie site and even e bay I think the movie was one made for hbo but can't find it any where I might have the name wrong......

View more questions Search