Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babarh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2009, 02:05 AM
    System hangs because of kaspersky
    I have installed kaspersky server ver 6.0.3.837 in my server 2003 that was good until last 10 days but now I am having a problem with this one . Kaspersky scans the system and utilizes all the memeory and hangs the system up so when we try to access the server remotely we can't because there is no availeable space . Also we have problem with exchange server now because of the antivirus we can't completely access the email database from the server using outlook.if someone has the answer tell me.
    rwinterton Posts: 289, Reputation: 15

Feb 15, 2009, 01:39 PM

There's clearly a problem with Kaspersky. Try uninstalling and reinstalling it.
    jamesbraken Posts: 157, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2009, 04:20 AM

If you have twocsecurity software in your computer then keep only one. Uninstall the Kaspersky and delete unwanted files like temp, prefetch and temp internet files then restart the computer and try to reinstall your anti-virus Kaspersky.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

XP system hangs/crashes on restart. [ 3 Answers ]

I am running Windows XP with a P4 on an Asus motherboard, not overclocked, I built 5-6 years ago. When I try to restart the system during normal usage, it shuts down and has problems turning back on. A small surge of power shows when I press the power button but quickly turns off. I turn the...

Kaspersky detects svchost.exe [ 2 Answers ]

My Kaspersky detects svchost.exe every 10 minutes. Svchost.exe does not use 100% of my CPU and does not restart my computer, So I does not think that it is a virus. So How Can I stop this Message in Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0.0.120 ?

During Surfing browser crashes and system hangs? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Buddy I want to ask a question related to Internet and web? During net surfing my browser crashes and system hangs and does not respond. Is this problem or error related to browser or computer system? My operating system is Windows Me. Please do sort out my query if anybody know...

How to move kaspersky updates from PC to other... [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, want to ask you; How to move kaspersky updates from PC to other... I need to move the updates from my notebook to my desktop PC, because I have no modem, network, wireless card in... :confused:

System hangs [ 2 Answers ]

The problem started yesterday when I open warcraft3.. the system hangs! I format my hdd,installed win xp pro service pack 1 thinking that will solved my problem.. but nothing happens,same problem occur when trying to play warcraft3.. I tried not to install the driver of my video card and it works!...

View more questions Search