Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sivart Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2006, 02:47 AM
    Is this normal?
    Okay, this is going to sound weird, but I can't think of any other way to say it -- so I'm just going to throw it out there.

My girlfriend sucks on my fingers a whole lot, and well... I took that as a sign that she wanted to give a BJ, or something of the like.

I asked her about it, but she said she didn't really want to because she was scared to do it, since she had never done it before... she didn't know if she would like it.

I can understand that, especially since I've never had a BJ or anything of the like... so I don't know if I would like it either.

But it just seems weird.

I always do things to her (as in rub her down there, lick her, finger her, etc) but she never does anything to me. Really, she doesn't ever touch me down there at all. That just seemed weird to me... please advise.
    Kadehadaire Posts: 197, Reputation: 10

Aug 14, 2006, 03:31 AM
    She is very young. She is most likely scared that she won't know what to do - male genitalia are a little intimidating to inexperienced girls. She will warm to it I think - but maybe not. In any event it will happen in time. It takes longer for a girl to be ready to do such things.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 14, 2006, 02:55 PM
    If you don't tell her what you want how will she know?
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

Aug 15, 2006, 03:19 AM
    Start slow with her.
    There are certain things you don't just jump into.
    Read all you can about it.
    Maybe consider flavored condoms and stuff like that.
    Maybe she is worried about what it will taste like.
    Make sure you are always clean.
    Encourage her to read about it to. If you do it right she will want to do it.
    You should GOOGLE it and find out all you can.
    poesia Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2006, 12:52 AM
    If she's never even touched you down there, she's definitely not going to want to jump right to the bj. When I first started doing stuff with guys I was extremely scared/nervous/shy. I didn't know what would feel good for them and was worried I would end up looking like an idiot. What you need to do is give her time to become comfortable with you and your body. Let her know what would feel good for you and give her some time to absorb it and decide if she's ready. Encourage her, but don't pressure her, because she'll end up either completely shutting you out or doing something she's not ready for and resenting you. So basically just give it time and make sure you're communicating. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this normal? [ 2 Answers ]

For the past 4 days or so, after intercourse I get a brownish discharge and the feeling of cramping during my period. Weird thing is I've already had my period. I shouldn't have cramping. Is it menstration left over? Am I pregnant? Or is this something I should seriously be worrying about?? I'm a...

About 10 days after my period I get these weird pains (they're not even pains really) like a weird sensation on the left side of my lower tummy, very weird, and it also gives a weird feeling to my legs. The pains slowly moves to the right but is mainly on the left. I also realised that this manily...

Can Some One Tell Me If This Is Normal [ 11 Answers ]

Is It Normal For Girls To Have Sharp Pains At The Sides Of The Stomic

Is this normal? [ 10 Answers ]

I have been with my girlfriend for over a year. We have had great sex the past year now it seems I have to beg for it.my girlfriend has had a very active sexual past so it makes me scratch my head when I have to beg I am 20 and she is 26 I can't help but want to have sex I am a young man. I have...

When I was 13, me and my best friend ( a guy ) had some sexual experiences. I gave him head a few times and he reciprocated, and we also used to masturbate eachother's penises. I am straight. I wanted to know if other people have done this in the past.. or should I be worried about what...

View more questions Search