Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 11, 2009, 04:45 PM

On your next date, tell her you are doing a kissing survey. You will kiss her at the end of the date and she is the judge of how you did based on how romantic it was, how honest, how messy, how effective, etc. You very much need her input. Ask her how you can improve on your kissing technique.

Or ask her about your dating style.

She's just a date, not your next wife.
    shank90 Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2009, 04:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    You're the only one who gets rejected all the time?????????? Stick around and read the questions that get posted on this site. I can't believe anyboy finds anybody based on what I read here.

Just shrug your shoulders and say "So what!" and keep asking girls out. After one date, you don't even have a relationship to get upset about losing. Sheesh.
    Yeah but it sounds like your getting mad I appreciate the help a lot I really do but its nothing to get mad over
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 11, 2009, 05:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shank90 View Post
    yeah but it sounds like your getting mad i appreciate the help a lot i really do but its nothing to get mad over
    I'm not mad at all! I'm remembering all the angst and worry I had when I was your age and how stupid it all was. I'm giving you the precious gift of my many years of dating and vast experience and supreme intelligence.

And if I were mad, so what. It has nothing to do with you. It has everything to do with me. Stop taking rejection personally. You end up being a self-imposed victim and then will start whining like a martyr does. You don't want to be a victim and a martyr, do you?

Feeling rejection every time a girl frowns at you or kisses another guy or doesn't text you back again is soooooooooooooo counterproductive. You should feel ELATED that she's one more frogette out of your life and one you don't have to think about any longer.

Feb 11, 2009, 06:41 PM
    I'm not mad at all! I'm remembering all the angst and worry I had when I was your age and how stupid it all was. I'm giving you the precious gift of my many years of dating and vast experience and supreme intelligence.

And if I were mad, so what. It has nothing to do with you. It has everything to do with me. Stop taking rejection personally. You end up being a self-imposed victim and then will start whining like a martyr does. You don't want to be a victim and a martyr, do you?

Feeling rejection every time a girl frowns at you or kisses another guy or doesn't text you back again is soooooooooooooo counterproductive. You should feel ELATED that she's one more frogette out of your life and one you don't have to think about any longer.
    Yeah like I said I really do appreciate all your doing. But you've raised another question I really don't know how not to take rejection personally
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 11, 2009, 06:50 PM
    yeah like i said i really do appreciate all your doing. but you've raised another question i really don't know how not to take rejection personally
    Just decide not to take it personally. It's your choice, after all. Reframe it. Think about all those frogettes. You've rejected or ignored a ton of girls yourself. How do they feel?

Feb 11, 2009, 07:12 PM
    Just decide not to take it personally. It's your choice, after all. Reframe it. Think about all those frogettes. You've rejected or ignored a ton of girls yourself. How do they feel?
    Yea I see... I don't think I've ever rejected a girl before now I can be wrong I just don't believe I have anytime a girl asked me which was like 3 times I agreed to go out.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 11, 2009, 07:23 PM
    yea i see.... i don't think i've ever rejected a girl before now i can be wrong i just dont believe i have anytime a girl asked me which was like 3 times i agreed to go out.
    What about all those girls you've never asked out on a date?

Feb 11, 2009, 07:30 PM
    What about all those girls you've never asked out on a date?
    Well they didn't miss out on much
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 11, 2009, 07:51 PM
    well they didn't miss out on much
    Bingo! There's your problem. You don't like you very much. If even you don't like you, how can anyone else like you? You attract what you project. Stop putting out such awful vibes!!

Tell me how tomorrow will be different, will be an improvement. Promise me you will make one small change, one improvement in how you project yourself.

Feb 11, 2009, 08:28 PM
    Bingo! There's your problem. You don't like you very much. If even you don't like you, how can anyone else like you? You attract what you project. Stop putting out such awful vibes!!!

Tell me how tomorrow will be different, will be an improvement. Promise me you will make one small change, one improvement in how you project yourself.
    Yeah OK I accept your challenge I'm starting to understand some more
    I uh I will instead of listening to my iPod all day during school I might try to talk to people is that what your talking about?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 11, 2009, 08:54 PM
    Yeah ok i accept your challenge i'm starting to understand some more
    i uh i will instead of listening to my ipod all day during school i might try to talk to people is that what your talking about?
    "Some people" is kind of vague. Let's fancy that up a little bit and get more specific. Who? What could you say (generally)? How will you look and act? Will you be a good listener or will you babble your head off?

Feb 11, 2009, 09:08 PM
    "Some people" is kinda vague. Let's fancy that up a little bit and get more specific. Who? What could you say (generally)? How will you look and act? Will you be a good listener or will you babble your head off?
    Argg your to strict but still I accept I won't just talk like an airhead I will simply converse. But with who I can't really say I will just know the right moment like when I usually try to back away and stay solitaire I will instead try to make the situation more comfortable by uh breaking the ice I think its called. I will ask how people are doing and stuff like that and try not to look nervous all the time.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2009, 09:11 PM
    Originally Posted by Clough

Hi, shank90!

Aren't there any groups or clubs in which you could get involved where you could meet girls with whom you could become friends?
    Originally Posted by shank90

Um I was going to get in the math and science club but I was to late but other than that there is not too much going on in this P.O.S town.
    Hi again, shank90!

Thanks for answering my question that I asked you much earlier on this thread! What was in that post is quoted above.

Do you participate in music or sports activities as a player or musician, please?

Thanks!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 11, 2009, 09:12 PM
    argg your to strict but still i accept i wont just talk like an airhead i will simply converse. but with who i can't really say i will just know the right moment like when i usually try to back away and stay solitaire i will instead try to make the situation more comfortable by uh breaking the ice i think its called. i will ask how people are doing and stuff like that and try not to look nervous all the time.
    You will simply be a good listener - and don't have to carry the conversation. Say stuff like "Wow!" or "Cool!" or "Tell me more" or "You don't say....." and do good eye contact and look interested, even smile a little. Girls LOVE to talk so practice with one of them.

I want a report tomorrow evening. Before midnight. Don't forget.

Feb 11, 2009, 09:59 PM
    You will simply be a good listener - and don't have to carry the conversation. Say stuff like "Wow!" or "Cool!" or "Tell me more" or "You don't say....." and do good eye contact and look interested, even smile a little. Girls LOVE to talk so practice with one of them.

I want a report tomorrow evening. Before midnight. Don't forget.
    OK well I have to go to bed I will talk tomorrow
    Again thanks a lot.

Feb 11, 2009, 11:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi again, shank90!

Thanks for answering my question that I asked you much earlier on this thread! What was in that post is quoted above.

Do you participate in music or sports activities as a player or musician, please?

Thanks!
    Yes I play the guitar piano and trombone
    My favorite sport probably cause it's the one that I'm best at is soccer
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2009, 02:23 AM
    Yes i play the guitar piano and trombone
    my favorite sport prolly cause its the one that im best at is soccer
    That's great! Then we can go from there! I was hoping that you at least played some kind of instrument!

Wondergirl is wonderful! Please do follow her advice! I can help you to do some things that might help you to feel better about yourself that maybe might make you feel more attractive and also how you might attract others as well as realize your full potential as to what you might have to offer someone with whom you might want to become intimate.

Later...

Thanks!
    BabyDoll22 Posts: 85, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2009, 12:56 PM

Hi shank90 am BabyDoll I think you just haven't found the right person for you. But don't worry in time you will find someone who wants the same thing you want. You seem like a nice person and there is someone for everyone.

Feb 12, 2009, 01:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    That's great! Then we can go from there! I was hoping that you at least played some kind of instrument!

Wondergirl is wonderful! Please do follow her advice! I can help you to do some things that might help you to feel better about yourself that maybe might make you feel more attractive and also how you might attract others as well as realize your full potential as to what you might have to offer someone with whom you might want to become intimate.

Later...

Thanks!
    Cool thanks for the input I would love the advice

Feb 12, 2009, 01:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyDoll22 View Post
    hi shank90 am BabyDoll I think you just haven't found the right person for you. but don't worry in time you will find someone who wants the same thing you want. you seem like a nice person and their is somone for everyone.
    Thanks that was nice I'm just still wondering if that one person is out there ( or as Wondergirl would say any froggetts )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I Feel Worthless [ 3 Answers ]

Please help me this is my last hope for someone to help me. Im 13 and well I'm having a few problems at the moment. I've had some school issues but its an illness why I can't go and now I'm being home-schooled. Since I've been having the problems my mom and everything else around me has been...

I feel worthless and unwanted [ 8 Answers ]

I am 33 years old a mother of 3 for the past year I have been going through a lot and I feel worthless and unwanted I have bad mood swings all my bones in my body ache all the time I have lost all my sexual desires. My life I feel is over I make everyday miserable for everyone in it I don't mean to...

Am I really worthless and selfish? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm a 17 year old girl and I could really use some help... I do not know what to do anymore. I'm always getting yelled at by both of my parents for being "worthless" and "selfish". This is constantly... like every day. For example, my mom went out of town last week to visit her parents. It...

Am I Worthless? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I don't know how to start this at all... I'm a 16 year old girl who is a semi perfectionist. I get high marks ranging around high 80's to middle 90's. I am also a great pianist (at least that's what my teacher says). People tell me that I'm smart and that I am nice... but... I look in the...

Feeling worthless [ 7 Answers ]

I lived with a woman for 3 years, had a son with her. Now I live by myself after having a family for 3 years. I felt as if she mentally abused me with her insults, which are making me feel worthless. I have 2 conflicting dilemmas here. 1. I want to go back with her since I still love her....

View more questions Search