Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ma889 Posts: 19, Reputation: -1

Feb 10, 2009, 08:16 PM
    Bleaching Your hands n Knuckles super duper white!
    Hey fellow skin beautifiers

Hey I'm a 22yr old english girl black I have been using lightening creams since 15
    N have achieved amazing results most people who meet me think I'm mixed
    However my main question for you guys is who has expierenced stretxh mark scarring from the use of HQ I had hence why I switched to Kojic also does anyone know which products do safely whiten the hands as this area although light has darkened
    Since I stopped using HQ holla back peoples!

Nuff love stay beautiful

Feb 10, 2009, 08:16 PM

Feel free to throw in all your ideas xoxo
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Feb 10, 2009, 10:57 PM

Have you tried exfloatationg the area with a soap and use the kojic cream too? What have you ben using to get you skin to look like your mixed? Please do tell.

Feb 11, 2009, 08:42 AM
    Yeh I moisturise my skin heavily the trick with skin bleach is not to over do it
    Using cream only at night as use in the day actually burns the skin.
    At present I'm using bio clear my hands are fair but not fair enough
    I'm the same complextion as ashanti
    Moreover the fact that I live in freezing england helps a lot too!!

Feb 11, 2009, 08:43 AM

I don't really like soaps so harsh and they harden the skin in order to get really light like moi your skin gots to be soft and supple so it can peel
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Feb 11, 2009, 01:16 PM

Hiya!
    I'm from the UK too. Have you tried Bio Claire? The oil or cream formula will probably be more suited for your hands. Also use sunscreen! :)
    tryin2lighten Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2009, 07:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ma889 View Post
    Hey fellow skin beautifiers

Hey im a 22yr old english girl black i have been using lightening creams since 15
    n have achieved amazing results most people who meet me think im mixed
    However my main question for you guys is who has expierenced stretxh mark scarring from the use of HQ i had hence why i switched to Kojic also does anyone know which products do safely whiten the hands as this area although light has darkened
    since i stopped using HQ holla back peoples !!

nuff love stay beautiful
    Hi.. im in england as well.. what are you using at the moment and where do you buy your stuff.. im in a similar situation similar to you.. I have those horrible stretch mark scarring and I'm stuck.. dont know what to use right now.. please help
    spotted Posts: 59, Reputation: 0

Mar 27, 2009, 07:20 AM

ma889,
    Lightning the knuckles isn't an overnight process so you have to be patient. I use to have ugly dark brown knuckles and Top Gel cured that ugliness.(you can buy it from any black beauty supply)

To be honest, when I stopped using it, my knuckles darkened a little but not like how it was before applying the gel. It was a lot easier when I started to reuse it and it didn't take long time as when I first used it to achieve satisfying results .

I also rubbed my knuckles and hands with mixture of sugar/salt/lemon juice. You can add 5 table spoons of sugar and 5 of salt (I used dead sea salt) and squeeze fresh lemon (2 to 3) and this was enough to use for about a month. It is very important that you keep this mix in a refrigerated jar. It will not only make your hands and knuckles lighter, it will make'm unbelievably smooth!

Happy lightening!
    tryin2lighten Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2009, 02:40 PM
    Thanks for that spotted!
    spotted Posts: 59, Reputation: 0

Mar 27, 2009, 03:32 PM

My pleasure tryin2lighten :)
    Chocolady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2009, 03:32 AM
    Ma899

Since you have mentioned you have used before HQ, which is not a pleasant treatment since it will cause some lightening in the beginning but later can lead to permanent hyperpigementation. That the reason it is mentioned by doctors to use it for a certain period and only when the case is very drastic. However, I suggest as many have also the use of lemon is very good. Just cut few lemons and place them in basket/tray every week in your bathroom and rub all your body with lemon everyday in shower. Try rubbing knuckles , underarm and even face. Any you will see the difference within 1 week, Your skin becomes lighter as well as clean dirt free.
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Oct 3, 2009, 07:51 AM

To continue lightening your hands babes... I think you could try sepiwhite or something... else back on hq...

I don't know why everyone is trying to disregard hq, toxic levels of usage can cause trouble and especially when it is used with other ingredients which may react.

Otherwise hq will work and that too very well !
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Oct 3, 2009, 07:52 AM
    Perhaps mequinol could also help.. there are no products people would know apart from these that help lightening the knuckles and hands.. do not use bio claire.. most shady... saw it again at a black store.. horribleeee!
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Oct 3, 2009, 09:05 AM

Yes avoid BC
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2009, 10:57 AM
    Boycott BC...
    honex Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2009, 03:27 PM

Thanks so much for the question and ans. But when is the best time to use the top gel? Do u need to mix it with any other cream? Do u only put it on the effected area which is the knukles or do u rubb it all over the hands.and then the lemon mixture when is the best time to put that on? How long do u leave that on for
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2009, 10:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by honex View Post
    thanks soo much for the question and ans. but when is the best time to use the top gel? do u need to mix it with any other cream? do u only put it on the effected area which is the knukles or do u rubb it all over the hands.and then the lemon mixture when is the best time to put that on? how long do u leave that on for
    You do know that Top Gel is also a steroid-based skin lightener. It is the steroids that gives the results.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Black knuckles [ 2 Answers ]

I am black gal, I have been using skin lightening cream and gel which have given me 1 to 2 shades lighter... which I am happy about; but my problem is my knuckles which have not gained the 2 shades. Is there any strong skin lightening I can use to lighten up my knuckles? Will the skin peels work?...

Black & White Bleaching Cream [ 16 Answers ]

Has any Afrian American or just anyone used Black & White Bleaching Cream before? I am dark skinned with some acne blemishes and wanted to know what is the best product on the market to lighten the skin and get rid of acne scars... Please Help!

Super Shy in a Super Social environment [ 8 Answers ]

I am an 18 year old, Canadian Boy My problem is that I am a very shy person when it comes to speaking with adults, strangers, authorities, and for the most part all girls. The type of people I surround myself with are the so called popular group. Having all my friends in the popular group leaves...

90's Movie Cover black and white hands clasped, one with red nail polish [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 19 years old now and I huge movie fanatic. I remember walking through the video store as a child and seeing this movie box with the picture of a black and white hand clasped on the cover. I think one hand had red nail polish, I was just trying to figure out what movie that was if anyone...

View more questions Search