Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sherrillm3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2009, 06:31 PM
    Car stereo
    How to set my clock on my pioneer deh-10 super tuner 3 ?
    DanielF Posts: 158, Reputation: 14

Feb 10, 2009, 11:46 PM
    Read the manual! :)

This question has already been answered, here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/electr...0-a-75500.html

Daniel

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't play mp3 on car stereo [ 4 Answers ]

First of all, I have loads of mp3 files saved on the PC and I want to save all of them on cd disk and play them on the car stereo. OK, now, my car Definitely DOES support mp3. I have checked it in the manual. I have tried many ways of burning and saving, and still I get nowhere. Iso 9660 -...

Connecting tv/stereo/dvd [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to hook up my: Old tv (but i do have a amplified rf modulator) To a dvd/cd player To a recoton fred stereo decoder/amplifier All so i can hear the tv through the stereo and also play cd's Can you help? [email protected]

Stereo ark [ 1 Answers ]

I have a stock stereo in my car lately I can here the engine rpms there the radio and some times hard popping static I looked at the wires can't find anything wrong

Stereo problems [ 1 Answers ]

I have stereo system installed in my car and it was working just fine but then one day it started getting electrical interference and now my subs go off by themselves really loud even if the volume is down all the way it still goes off with a constant base it loud too what's the problem? I have to...

View more questions Search