tepeed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2009, 05:46 AM
    How to remove Win32/Tanatos.M and Win32/Heur
    How to remove Win32/Tanatos.M and Win32/Heur Thanks. I can't :confused:
    Whiskey14 Posts: 219, Reputation: 16

Mar 26, 2009, 07:41 PM

Using Internet Explorer, go to:

Free Virus Scan - Free Antivirus Software | Norton Security Scan

Click "Continue to Symantec Security Check", in the next window click No when asked if you want to close this window, that will bring you to a window where you should click Virus Detection.

Write down exactly anything it finds, then go to: : and do a search for what was found. Symantec usually has a removal tool and/or directions for removing manually. Make sure that you follow the instructions for removal, step by step, especially the part regarding disabling System Restore.
    Helljack6 Posts: 107, Reputation: 8

Mar 27, 2009, 12:58 PM

Spyware and Virus Infections - Helljack6.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PC is infected with Win32/Tanatos.M, Win32/Heur. AND SOME Trojan horse. [ 2 Answers ]

Question : JUST AT WHEN I LOG ON MY PC I GET SOME REGISTRY PROBLEM MESSAGES. {it shows me the file name (something) which is written in symbols & i can't read it]. if i on OK button then it goes and it let me do my work Easily .My PC is running was very Good and does not trouble me any more. (I...

Removing the win32/heur [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, Where do I start! Recently uninstalled my anti-virus software and have since become invaded by something's. I then tried and tried to install some other anti virus, managed to get the free avg version. Performed a scan and was told I had the Win32/Heur virus, 8 times! It said it had put the...

Win32 application? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello... I recently attempted to download a game for my PC. I think it's called "Army America Demo, and after the file transfer completed 99% it failed for some reason. No problem, right? I can just delete it and try again, you know? Wrong! It won't let me delete part of it. When I click on the...

Win32 [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot click on my icons on my desktop. I get the message " is not a valid WIN32 application" without the quote marks. How can I fix it so I can get the icons to work? [email protected]

View more questions Search