Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peacelily Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2009, 11:37 PM
    About death of family member, suicide or not
    Ok, I'm having to type this all again so I'll try to make it short because it was lost initially. My brother-in-law passed away July 2008, and everything seems so suspicious about it. He had come to stay with us prior a few times, when his ex girlfriend had kicked him out of his house because he said he would not kick her and the kids out, and let her cool down rather than to argue with her (she is bipolar, and rather moody, complained about him all of the time but would not move on). I wasn't around them a whole lot, but what I noticed was that she was always blaiming him for things, yet she wouldn't leave him, she ignored the kids, etc, and lied a lot for no reason. He left our apartment saying that he would come back soon to stay and visit with us, but he was going to stay out at some friends house that was closer to his work. Then the family got the call, only to go there and find out that he was dead at the friend's house. The only thing that they have been told is that he was shot in the chest and head with some type of rifle, that the police report says he walked down the highway broke into a nearby home and stole, then walked back and shot himself in the garage. There are no witnesses to that, or to hear shots or anything. The woman who was next door in her pool says that she never saw or heard anything like shots etc, but that she did hear a car leave and then a car pull up into their driveway. There was a suicide note, and the family has said that it is not his writing. Less than an hour after he passed, the ex went out to the home with one of the other children's father, and her mother, broke into the home and took everything of his that she could get before the family knew about it or even went there. She also tried to get into the storage unit in his name as well, before the family even knew there was one. When the mother went out to the home later, discovered that she'd taken almost everything, the ex girlfriend showed up mocked her and said that she's glad he's dead etc. Then another time the sister went out to get some things, and had to call a sheriff because the ex showed up threatening and mocking her, then she took some things of his out of the yard after the officer told her not to. It's alarming to me, because one of the other children's fathers also died mysteriously from a heartattack around age 20, leaving her with benefits as she has said was very convenient so that she does not have to work and she never has worked. This time, she collected life insurance and the child will receive benefits. Everyone is reporting that they have not seen the child, and that she has been partying it up. The family also found a note in her mother;s writing stating that she was my brother-in-law giving her full rights to proceed over his estate in the event of his death, and she signed his name. The friends are also suspect, because they said that they left because she had told them to find her because she wanted to talk to them about the paternity of the child that is his, because it could have been her cousins. This is what they told his mother as to why they left, and then returned to find him. They also kept one of his vehicles, telling the mother that they'd pay her for it, then they never did and she had to call the police, only to find that they'd stripped it down for parts to junk. It's just very suspicious, and I'd like to know if anyone can help at all or if there is somewhere someone needs to look for some clues. Any help is very appreciated and thank you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 15, 2009, 02:27 PM

I am sorry for some of the advertising people try and get away with here.

But you are free to hire an PI or also an attorney to chalege any of the estate still in probate
    Peacekelsey Posts: 33, Reputation: 6
    -

Feb 15, 2009, 09:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    I am sorry for some of the advertising people try and get away with here.

But you are free to hire an PI or also an attorney to chalege any of the estate still in probate
    How was I advertising in anyway? All I was trying to do is offer help... why because it didn't 'agree' with your Christian beliefs you decide to mark me for advertising when I have nothing to sell... perhaps you should go about a more adult way next time... it's OK... you'll have to answer to god for your mistakes. Not me. Good day to you...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Murder and suicide Luxton family Devon England [ 4 Answers ]

I am currently researching prior to writing a radio play loosely based on a murder/suicide which occurred in Devon in the 1970,s. Three members of a family named Luxton died. No other persons were involved. I have read the John Cornwell book on the subject but would like to view material,...

How long does it normally take for a family member to adopt another family member [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: I am in the process of adopting my nephew. I have had him since he was born and started the adoption in 05 I did home study, background check, etc in first year. Two years later I got transfer of custody. It is now going on the third year and the adoption is still not final. How long...

Eviction of a family member from a single family home [ 2 Answers ]

My brother who is about 37 years old lives with my father, sister and myself; my brother is an alcoholic and a drug addict and is verbally abusive to my father who is 71 years old and is also disabled. My father wants him to move out of the house; is there a specific amount of time, by law, that...

Bad family member [ 11 Answers ]

Hi gang, You all know I'm an old retired dude with a quacky sense of humor sometimes. I have loved being here with all of you and helping people who ask for it.. I've come to see us all as family and I also know we sometimes disagree, and that's fine because we are all different with different...

View more questions Search