Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Feb 9, 2009, 04:20 PM
    Blurred vision from distance
    When I'm sitting in school, I sit up the back, (I'm paranoid about people behind me laughing and I start check my back for things) and when the teacher writes something on the board, I can't see it very well.. my hair is over my left eye all the time, would I need glasses for this?

Thanks for Reading/helping
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2009, 04:25 PM

Hi... YES go have your eyes tested, you probably need them for distance( things that are further away) but your close up is fine.

Feb 9, 2009, 04:26 PM

Okay, thanks,yes my close vision is fine I just have to screw up my eyes a little to see far away..
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 9, 2009, 04:27 PM

Okay. How many answers do you want before you don't think we are willing to help. I do agree though 'go to the doctor' is pretty oblique.

Remove the hair from your eye.

But if you want to concentrate from the back of the class, get your eyes checked, luvvy.

Feb 9, 2009, 04:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    okay. How many answers do you want before you dont think we are willing to help. I do agree though 'go to the doctor' is pretty oblique.

Remove the hair from your eye.

But if you want to concentrate from the back of the class, get your eyes checked, luvvy.
    How many answers do I want?

Just One,saying what it might /could be, is that too much to as from some people?

''go to the doctors'' that's basically all I get when I come onto the part its not helpful your meant to get help on this site, don't get me wrong,the help has helped me threw some of the hardest parts of my life on this site, but this section is basically spammed with ''go to the doctors'' if you don't know don't post your answer, simple enough.

Edit:: no, I will not remove the hair from my eye, its who I am, the hair stays if that's the problem, then I don't care about my sight
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 9, 2009, 05:02 PM

We don't diagnose here, we can tell you what we think and you have already read that answer.

So just go away and don't read if you don't want to read what is wrong. We don't know you, we don't know what you are, you sound really creepy as a matter of fact. Is that a good answer ?

You need your eyes tested because you obviously can't see at a distance. If you want to learn, as you obviously do, or you wouldn't be here.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Feb 10, 2009, 12:53 PM

Unfortunately we can't tell you exactly what is wrong. It sounds like you might need correction for distance. Glasses and/or contacts are great options. And at your age you should be having yearly eye exams whether you believe something is wrong or not.

I wish there were some device that you could hook up to your computer and send us all your health info and we could tell you what was wrong, but unfortunately it doesn't work that way. We can only hope!!

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Farsighted and contacts /blurred vision [ 11 Answers ]

I just got a eye exam a few weeks ago. I am farsighted and opted for contacts. Problem is I can now see well up close but things a little blurry at a distance and get worse as dusk or dark to the point that its very hard to drive. The Doc says that's the way it is, I can't have good vision up close...

Blurred Vision and headaches [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: Last night when I was playing games on the computer I found myself suddenly unable to see properly - I had this round blob in front of wherever I wanted to look (kind of like I'd been staring at a bright light for a while, which I hadn't). Then I seemed to get a zig-zag blur at the...

The internet photos on my computer screen are blurred why? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I was trying to view photos on a internet website and I've noticed the photos are blurred why is this? This happens on every website I visit the photos are blurred. Could someone please help?

TV Picture has blurred Text at edges [ 2 Answers ]

My Television a 4 year old 32" widescreen Cathode Ray Tube Panasonic does not provide clearly visible text at the edges of the screen. The text in the centre of the screen is fine but at the edge it is impossible to read so when watching football we cannot see the Team abbreviation in the top left....

Picture blurred [ 1 Answers ]

First happy easter day.my question is , what IS the difference between the NIKON N 75 and NIKON F 75.

View more questions Search