Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Feb 9, 2009, 04:13 PM
    Breasts hurt?
    Hello.

I'm a male... and my breasts ( if that is the right name for male parts there) hurt..

Its like a ''pokie bruise'' you know when you poke it,it hurts? Yeah.. that one lol

It was my left a couple of weeks ago now its my right.. my left has grown out a little.. I just want to make sure I'm okay, there is no lumps or bumps, I've checked

If anyone could help here I would be very happy :)

Thanks for reading/helping
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2009, 04:19 PM

Go to the doctor
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2009, 04:20 PM
    and the correct term is moobs (man + boobs=moobs)

Feb 9, 2009, 04:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by neverme View Post
    go to the doctor
    Please no-one else say this on any of my questions,it doesn't help one bit, its basically spam, I asked for help, meaning help/advice on it things like that.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Feb 9, 2009, 04:26 PM

How old are you? Some males experience soreness when going through puberty...
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2009, 04:29 PM

I didn't mean to be dismissive, I just don't think anyone can know what is wrong for sure so I think an in-person consultation would be most helpful.

Feb 9, 2009, 04:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    I'm 15,16 in April

Feb 9, 2009, 04:36 PM
    I didn't mean to be dismissive, I just don't think anyone can know what is wrong for sure so I think an in-person consultation would be most helpful.
    Yes I know sorry if it sounded like I was angry with you.. its just I hate doctors.. looking at your bits etc. But if I can get a rough idea of when it is, ill come to a conclusion myself to go or not.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2009, 04:36 PM
    Hello m:

I can't believe you don't want anybody telling you to see a doctor... That, of course, is the ONLY advice worth giving here.

I mean, I guess it could be the pencil you swallowed when you were 3 working its way out your chest. If it is, you should see a doctor.

If it's NOTHING, you should still see a doctor.

If you just want to wonder or maybe DIE, don't see a doctor.

What do you want from us?

excon
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 9, 2009, 04:38 PM
    It's called puberty. You know girls go through this, but so do boys. It's due to an increase in hormonal activity.

Feb 9, 2009, 04:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello m:

I can't believe you don't want anybody telling you to see a doctor.... That, of course, is the ONLY advice worth giving here.

I mean, I guess it could be the pencil you swallowed when you were 3 working it's way out your chest. If it is, you should see a doctor.

If it's NOTHING, you should still see a doctor.

If you just want to wonder or maybe DIE, don't see a doctor.

What do you want from us?

excon
    If ''go to the doctor'' is the ONLY advise you can give here, then I say you close this section and just replace it with ''go to the doctor''

Well maybe I want to die,no more pain, no more suffering, and from watching ''the rise of evil'' in history, pulling a trigger on a gun doesn't look that hard

If its nothing, why would I go see a doctor? If its nothing I shouldn't need to worry,even though I worry about the smallest thing!

Feb 9, 2009, 04:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    It's called puberty. You know girls go through this, but so do boys. It's due to an increase in hormonal activity.
    See this ^^^^ Look! This is an answer!! Thank god someone knows what one is!! :D

yes,I know what puberty is... I've going threw it séance I was 12...

anyway thank you very much for this answer, at least some people have brains...
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2009, 04:51 PM

There is absolutely no reason for you to speak to either ex or myself like this.

I resent the comment that I have no brains.

Who exactly do you think you are?

I gave you an answer to the best of my ability, whether you take my advice or like my answer is none of my concern.

Feb 9, 2009, 04:56 PM
    There is absolutely no reason for you to speak to either ex or myself like this.

I resent the comment that I have no brains.

Who exactly do you think you are?

I gave you an answer to the best of my ability, whether you take my advice or like my answer is none of my concern.

The comment wasn't to you or anyone directly...

Who do I think I am?

I know who I am you want my info?

If your best answer was ''go to the doctor'' then you must lack some kind of knowledge.

If you didn't care about whether I took your advise or not,why are you complaining about it now?
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2009, 05:03 PM

I resent the comment you made after as I said.

Are you trying to tell me that you saying 'at least someone has brains' after getting an answer you found more satisfactory has nothing got to do with the fact that the first answer on this post, written by me, was 'go to the doctor' and you spent the next few posts b******g about it? Afford me a little more intelligence than that!

If your going to make a comment you should at least be able to stand by it.

I was trying to help things like this don't normally just go away and although it's uncomfortable, I think the doctor really is the best option, but that is beside the point because there really was no reason to start insulting people's intelligence.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Feb 9, 2009, 05:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mackythehacker View Post
    See this ^^^^ Look! This is an answer!! Thank god someone knows what one is!! :D

yes,I know what puberty is... I've going threw it séance I was 12...

anyway thank you very much for this answer, at least some people have brains...
    You were given this advice twice.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2009, 05:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mackythehacker View Post
    if its nothing, why would i go see a doctor? if its nothing i shouldn't need to worry,even though i worry about the smallest thing!
    Hello again, m:

This isn't rocket science...

If it's nothing, you go to the doctor to FIND OUT it's nothing. You see, until you go, you have NO idea what it is.

J_9 MIGHT be right. Or you might have breast cancer. I don't know. If you don't want to know for sure, that's cool with me. But, I thought since you asked, that you'd actually like to KNOW the answer... Maybe not.

You worry, huh? Maybe if you had some certainty in your life, you wouldn't worry so much.

excon

Feb 9, 2009, 05:10 PM
    I resent the comment you made after as I said.

Are you trying to tell me that you saying 'at least someone has brains' after getting an answer you found more satisfactory has nothing got to do with the fact that the first answer on this post, written by me, was 'go to the doctor' and you spent the next few posts b******g about it?? Afford me a little more intelligence than that!

If your going to make a comment you should at least be able to stand by it.

I was trying to help things like this don't normally just go away and although it's uncomfortable, I think the doctor really is the best option, but that is beside the point because there really was no reason to start insulting people's intelligence.
    I said what I had to say, even if it was an insult, truth hurts sometimes, and yeah OK, I will stand by my remark about some people not having brains, yea, you tried to help, but ''go to the doctors'' is the most used phrase in this section, if you look, I think that you would agree.

I would afford you some more intelligence, if you came up with a better answer than ''go to the doctors''

To some people that is the best thing to do,but everyone's different.
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2009, 05:16 PM

Macky,

You are being rude and offensive and there's no need for it. You have insulted me for no reason. If you did not want to take my advice that is fine, but this kind of reaction is not warranted.

You need to grow up little man and learn to politely refuse advice that you do not find suitable.

Feb 9, 2009, 05:20 PM
    Macky,

You are being rude and offensive and there's no need for it. You have insulted me for no reason. If you did not want to take my advice that is fine, but this kind of reaction is not warranted.

You need to grow up little man and learn to politely refuse advice that you do not find suitable.
    You're the one who went off topic, I said what I thought, its what I do, I'm not 2-faced to anyone, even if it is a person who I've never met over the internet. Yes I apologize for my actions, I hope you accept it, yes I was a D**K about things as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hurt a friend with a guy she liked, and was hurt myself. [ 3 Answers ]

My friend thought a guy I had started talking to was really cute for a long time. But they didn't talk very much and only recently started talking when something stupid happened between me and that guy. He walked me back after a party and we were both really really drunk. Somehow we ended up...

Period only 2 days, but my breasts no longer hurt [ 1 Answers ]

My period was darker than usual, and the bleeding only lasted two days. My breasts usually get sore about a week before and they did but they don't hurt anymore and I have read that almost everyone has very sore breasts during the first part of pregnancy, could I still be pregnant or is it more...

Bra and breasts [ 8 Answers ]

Do you ladies feel comfotable with a bra or without one

Breasts [ 2 Answers ]

Well I have a 2 year old baby girl and I still have milk in both of my breasts. The milk is thick and smell funny, it that normal? Thank you adriana

Swollen Breasts [ 2 Answers ]

I think I might be pregnant, I seem to have most of the signs, but swollen/sore breasts. I have been researching this online A lot and every site I read says that should have been one of my first septums. I really don't and to get myself excited to think I am until I know and I am going to go get...

View more questions Search