Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Feb 9, 2009, 05:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again, m:

This isn't rocket science...

If it's nothing, you go to the doctor to FIND OUT it's nothing. You see, until you go, you have NO idea what it is.

J_9 MIGHT be right. Or you might have breast cancer. I dunno. If you don't want to know for sure, that's cool with me. But, I thought since you asked, that you'd actually like to KNOW the answer... Maybe not.

You worry, huh? Maybe if you had some certainty in your life, you wouldn't worry so much.

excon
    Well.. I'm quite glad it isn't Rocket science. Some people would have broke down by now if it was.

And I worry because nothing has perfect knowledge that has total security from error (certainty) I'm a Pessimism,
    What you going to do?

Yeah J_9 Might be right, most probably will be, but the 'answer' '' go to the doctors'' doesn't help much, Yes obviously I would like to know the answer that why I'm here -.-
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2009, 05:24 PM

I do accept your apology, thanks.
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Feb 9, 2009, 05:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by neverme View Post
    I do accept your apology, thanks.
    Your welcome :) just... bad day -.- need sleep so. Ill cyas tomorrow, bye =]
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 10, 2009, 07:47 AM
    Macky, please try not to be so disrespectful to the other members.

You see, I MIGHT be right or I MIGHT be wrong. It is IMPOSSIBLE to diagnose over the internet. Only a doctor can diagnose you properly. You see, lab tests have to be done, usually blood work, we can't do that here. We can only guess what the problem may be, and we may be wrong.

I am not going to lay my nursing license on the line by diagnosing anyone here, I usually end all of my posts with "go see your doctor for a proper diagnosis and treatment." Just as everyone else has already told you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hurt a friend with a guy she liked, and was hurt myself. [ 3 Answers ]

My friend thought a guy I had started talking to was really cute for a long time. But they didn't talk very much and only recently started talking when something stupid happened between me and that guy. He walked me back after a party and we were both really really drunk. Somehow we ended up...

Period only 2 days, but my breasts no longer hurt [ 1 Answers ]

My period was darker than usual, and the bleeding only lasted two days. My breasts usually get sore about a week before and they did but they don't hurt anymore and I have read that almost everyone has very sore breasts during the first part of pregnancy, could I still be pregnant or is it more...

Bra and breasts [ 8 Answers ]

Do you ladies feel comfotable with a bra or without one

Breasts [ 2 Answers ]

Well I have a 2 year old baby girl and I still have milk in both of my breasts. The milk is thick and smell funny, it that normal? Thank you adriana

Swollen Breasts [ 2 Answers ]

I think I might be pregnant, I seem to have most of the signs, but swollen/sore breasts. I have been researching this online A lot and every site I read says that should have been one of my first septums. I really don't and to get myself excited to think I am until I know and I am going to go get...

View more questions Search