Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Feb 9, 2009, 04:01 PM
    Addicted to energy drinks
    Well.. I can't go one day without at least one can of energy drink, I fell happier when I drink one, it doesn't get me hyper or anything. Just why am I addicted to it?

Also; is it bad for my health?

If it helps I'm 15, 16 in April
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2009, 05:12 PM

Most energy drinks are loaded with caffeine. They aren't as healthy as they are made out to be.
    Energy Drink Dangers Ingredients Drinks Reviews Comparisons
    salamander5 Posts: 87, Reputation: 5

Feb 9, 2009, 05:13 PM

They're addictive because they have a lot of caffeine in them and yes, they are bad for your health if you drink too many because of all the sugar and caffeine and then they make you crash.

Feb 10, 2009, 09:59 AM

What you mean 'crash'..

Feb 10, 2009, 10:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    Most energy drinks are loaded with caffeine. They aren't as healthy as they are made out to be.
    Energy Drink Dangers Ingredients Drinks Reviews Comparisons
    Thanks for that site :), I've read it threw and, what they say about it '' you drink it and 10 minz later you pee it all out.. that's very true lol)

thanks for help =D

Feb 10, 2009, 03:08 PM

All of a sudden, a wave of exhaustion will hit you and you'll feel like and sometimes you'll have mood swings.

Feb 10, 2009, 03:08 PM
    *&*#

Feb 10, 2009, 03:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by salamander5 View Post
    all of a sudden, a wave of exhaustion will hit you and you'll feel like and sometimes you'll have mood swings.
    My mood swings are worse that a woman's lol, but tahh for the help, ill try and cut down, I've had my last can today, ill see how long I can go, ill keep you up to date is you wish me to.. I don't think it will go well though..
    DSMom Posts: 55, Reputation: 17

Feb 10, 2009, 03:25 PM

There are healthier alternatives to energy drinks if you need the natural energy...

Feb 10, 2009, 03:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DSMom View Post
    There are healthier alternatives to energy drinks if you need the natural energy...
    Such as..
    DSMom Posts: 55, Reputation: 17

Feb 10, 2009, 03:30 PM

Certain foods and vitamins can help with energy. My boyfriend used to take vivrin (a caffiene pill similar to no-doze) he has been taking these for months and does not use the pills anymore...
    http://www.chews4health.com/26909 they are all natural and good for you...

Feb 10, 2009, 03:43 PM

I would definitely try to stop the addiction. You can get addicted to caffeine just like you can get addicted to drugs and alcohol, so maybe you can just drink juice and water instead?
    Reicheru-006 Posts: 54, Reputation: 4

Feb 16, 2009, 04:35 PM

I'm addicted to noz... this kind of made me realize I'm probably going to regret it later...

Thanks for posting this!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Potential Energy- Bonding Energy [ 1 Answers ]

Question: The net potential energy between two ions (e.g. Na+ andCl-) can be Represented as follows: EN =EA+ER = -A/r +B/rn (a) Calculate the bonding energy E0 in terms of the A, B, and n ...

Party drinks [ 4 Answers ]

Beer - takes too many/long to get drunk Mikes Hard Lemonade - not strong enough. I've been in the legal drinking age for a while now but have never ordered any drinks and so I have no idea what to start with. I'm not crazy about the taste of some millers I have now. What would you suggest...

My Dad Drinks A lot! [ 3 Answers ]

My dad has always had drinks at parties and functions but now he drinks alone, and on random days. The good thing is that he has never hit anyone because of his drunkness. When I try to talk to him about it he just gets mad and doesn't want to talk about it. His drinking has not affected his job...

Partner drinks too much [ 1 Answers ]

My partner works sleeps and drinks. then verbally abuses me when he gets in. He says its all my fault Any similar sits. and what did you do I have two kids teenage. this has been going on for years and I put up with it.

Energy drinks [ 7 Answers ]

Energy drinks. Hi I went to trader joes the other day and was looking for Propel the energy drink, or at least that's what I call it. The clerk said I was better off drinking red bull for a good energy replacement. He said that the Propel has synthetic chemicals in it that aren't good for me. Any...

View more questions Search