Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DanPatrick10 Posts: 134, Reputation: 5

Feb 9, 2009, 03:37 PM
    MLA Format-Film Quotations
    Is this the correct format for a film quotation using MLA format?

In Kenneth Branagh’s Hamlet (1996), Horatio says,
    What art thou that usurp’st this time of night,
    Together with that fair and warlike form
    In which the majesty of buried Denmark
    Did sometimes march? By heaven, I charge thee,
    Speak.
    (Act I, Scene I)
    OwlM Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2009, 09:07 AM

No. The Thirst (2006/I) - Memorable quotes this website is useful not only to check out movies, but analyzing and getting info.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The following bond quotations are taken from the Wall Street Journal dated [ 1 Answers ]

The following bond quotations are taken from the Wall Street Journal dated Friday, September 5, 2003: Company Coupon Maturity Last Price Yield International Paper (IP) 6.750 Sep 01, 2011 108.198 5.468 Sara Lee (SLE) 3.875 Jun 15, 2013 89.700 5.235 Wells Fargo (WFC) 7.250 Aug 24, 2005 109.645...

Film title of 80 s film [ 4 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy! I watched a film some time in the late eighties think it was a foreign arty film where a girl meets a man on a train and they start up a weird relationship and moves inwith him , he was foreign and think she may have been as well but spoke english, think her name was...

Painting quotations [ 2 Answers ]

How much do painters charge per square foot of wall on average.

What is this film?-Film About History of India? [ 1 Answers ]

When I was about 10 in the late 70's/early 80's I saw a film on TV that was in color, and from cinematography looked as if it was filmed in the 60's. I think it was overdubbed in english. It looked like a historical epic about a struggle for a throne set in India. Battle scenes on elephants,...

View more questions Search