Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    salamander5 Posts: 87, Reputation: 5

Feb 9, 2009, 02:55 PM
    Things that should be invented
    What are some things that people would like to see invented?? Like things that would be useful/fun, etc.
    cozyk Posts: 802, Reputation: 125

Feb 21, 2009, 02:41 PM

Imagine a chair lift at a fair. It is basically a bucket that is suspended by a large "arm" or hook. It travels along a cable.

My invention would be to transform our interstate highways to operate just like this. On the roof of every car, there would be a place where the hook would pick up the car as it entered the entrance ramp. Next, it would safely merge your car onto this "highway."

At this point you turn your engine off and the cable would carry your car at a very fast speed. Cars would be evenly spaced just like with a chair lift. Wrecks on the interstate would cease. Travel time, cut in half. Drunk drivers? Less opportunity for them to kill innocent people. Gas consumption is drastically reduced. The life span of tires would increase because of less contact with the pavement. Actually much less wear and tear on cars in general.

Your exit number would be programmed by you. As you approached that exit, your car would automatically be taken to a ramp where it gets "dis-engaged" from the hook. This hook continues to travel around to where it would pick up another car to enter this highway.

I'm the idea person. I leave it to engineers to make it work.
    greatodie Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Feb 22, 2009, 08:42 PM

Simple I need to have a thing invented that lets me do my shaving at my workplace , no need for foams or blade one simple gadget that is small handy and easy to use ,
    Single component.
    FTHISUP Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Feb 12, 2011, 01:08 PM
    Comment on cozyk's post
    All of this has already been invented! Get you freakin facts right the first time!. ha loser

Feb 12, 2011, 01:09 PM
    Day 1 losers

Feb 12, 2011, 01:10 PM
    A condum that doesn't break so u can have proper sex
    nessary Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2012, 07:59 AM
    A knife and at the same time a scissor... sounds cool... right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who invented rugby? [ 9 Answers ]

Who envented rugby ? And why ? How? Were did it live?

When was popcorn invented [ 5 Answers ]

When was popcorn invented and who invented!

Who invented popcorn? [ 6 Answers ]

Who invented popcorn?

Who invented the steamboat? [ 3 Answers ]

I have to do a match person to description section of a takehome exam, I have to match some people from early America to a description. I don't understand something. When I look on the internet it says that James Watt invented the steamboat, but on the exam it doesn't list James Watt. Can anyone...

Who invented motors? [ 1 Answers ]

Who invented motors?

View more questions Search