Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rubinen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2009, 12:01 PM
    What does he want me to know?
    Hi there!

About a year ago Mr C killed himself by a shoot to the head. We didnīt have a relationship but I really loved him. Could say he was the greates love of my life so far..

My question. For about 2 months his face has plopped up inside my head, I see a bright blue light on my right side and I believe it to be him, because it feels like him. I feel as if there is something he is trying to tell me but I canīt hear or understand him and I feel he is frustrated with me. Could someone please help me find out what he is trying to say to me. I know he is with me A LOT... :)

Thanks!
    Rubinen
    Peacekelsey Posts: 33, Reputation: 6
    -

Feb 14, 2009, 10:39 PM

The right temple is where spirits try to communicate with us. Have you ever tried to meditate? Put on some relaxing music or go on YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. and find a meditation on there, light a candle, and lie down or sit which ever is more comfortable. Try communicating with him. Whatever pops into your head first, is more than likely him. Don't allow the thoughts to bounce around in your head because they you allow your ego to become ahold of them and allow it to change your thoughts into what you 'want' them to be. This may take several attempts but I know you'll do just fine. Meditating is the best way to relax... and then just listen. You may want to have a pen and paper there or a computer so that you can write down the answers you get. Also make sure you have lots of water to drink and are hydrated prior to doing this. Good luck!

Peace & Blessings,

Kelsey
    Rubinen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2009, 03:23 AM

Thanks for your reply Kelsey!!

I have meditated for 15 years but I have had no luck with hearing him/this situation. But I will continue trying and hopefully I will receive his message.

Thanks again for your help!
    Peacekelsey Posts: 33, Reputation: 6
    -

Feb 15, 2009, 09:31 PM
    You're welcome and I know what you mean about meditating and not getting any answers! Try some deep relaxation meditations. I was always told I wasn't relaxed enough to receive the messages. They're giving them... we just can't always receive them. Something else that I've tried that works is take a nice hot bath in some epsom or sea salt... the salt purify's the body and the water cuts out the energy static... you'll get it! Practice makes perfect.:D

Peace & Blessings,

Kelsey

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search