Chucky3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2009, 11:15 AM
    Motion for early parole/probation?
    Where do you find a form for early termination of federal parole/probation
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2009, 02:37 PM
    Hello C:

You won't find a form. But, your PO has the written criteria for early release. I'd get a copy of the policy. If you MEET the criteria, write a letter to the Parole Commission or your judge, citing your eligibility for early release. Send your letter certified.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What happens when you violate probation/parole in the State of New Jersey? [ 3 Answers ]

My fiancé was arrested for selling drugs,and served all his time in a county jail.After he was released he was put on probation. Instead of staying in New Jersey to start his probation he left to Pennsylvania and has been there for almost two years. While he was going to work one morning he was...

Motion for early release from federal probation [ 5 Answers ]

Where can I find a Federal motion form for early release from probation so I can file it myself?

Example of motion for early termination of probation [ 4 Answers ]

For the state of California, can someone provide me or guide me to a website that shows a written example of a motion for early termination of probation?

Probation and Parole Guidelines [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend is bieng sentenced to Felony Probation on 4 Dui Charges. She wants to know if they have a curfew and what are some of the guidelines? Does anyone know? Thanks

Finding someone on parole or probation [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find someone who is on parole or probation and why they are on it

View more questions Search