brittney_mingle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2009, 08:07 AM
    Child Abuse
    How do I form a thesis statement on child abuse
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2009, 08:43 AM
    Hello b:

Start with the premise that child abuse ISN'T good, and then say why. I'm sure you know why it's not good, don't you?

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this Child Abuse [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 9 yo daughter who spends 1/2 summer with her dad and his wife out of state. When returning this summer she expressed to me that she didn't want to go back. When I asked her why, she said that both my ex and his wife hurt her, by pulling her by her hair to an area where she needs to...

Is this child abuse? [ 12 Answers ]

I am a single working mother. Where I work is also where I live. My child's father doesn't work and sits upstairs while I work downstairs with our child. My child was throwing a fit and was making it difficult for me to help our customers so I put him in his crib so I could finish my job. His...

Is this child abuse? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a single working mother. Where I work is also where I live. My child's father doesn't work and sits upstairs while I work downstairs with our child. My child was throwing a fit and was making it difficult for me to help our customers so I put him in his crib in the room right next to me so I...

Child on child sexual abuse [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, Today I found out that my 13 year old grand daughter touched another 13 year old boys penis. He is so tramatized by the ordeal and his mother is just sick. I'm am at a wits end as to how to handle the situation. Legally what should be done about this. The boys mom wants my grand...

Child abuse [ 11 Answers ]

A 12 year old boy told his teacher that his father beat him with a nylon clothesline. This in Canada. The police arrested the father and charged him with assault. The father said he was a devout Christian and followed the Biblical injunction, "Spare the rod and spoil the child." If you were the...

View more questions Search