Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2009, 07:36 AM
    A site to find tattoos?
    I was looking for a good site to find tattoos. One where I can put in something and see the different styles of it the way it is written. Or where I can search for what I am looking for.

Thanks!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2009, 01:47 AM

Hi, adam_89!

What kind of tattoo are you looking for, please?

Thanks!
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2009, 05:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, adam_89!

What kind of tattoo are you looking for, please?

Thanks!
    Well, I am not into tattoos that much, but I am kind of wondering if I want one. If I do, I want it to have real meaning. Not to get it just to get it. I just wanted something family related, but I probably won't get one. My fiancé has always wanted a little heart on her foot. So, I was wanting to look at different hearts to show her, even though I don't think I want her to get one, but it's her body so she can. Anyway, do you have any ideas?
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2009, 09:42 AM

Hi, adam_89!

What I've found is usually the easiest thing for me to do concerning finding images, is to just put in the words for what I'm looking for into a Google image search. Almost always, I'll find images relevant to that for which I'm searching. Then, when I go to the site where the image is located, there might even be more images that are relevant to my search.

For instance:

Foot Tattoo Heart - Google Image Search

Heart on Foot Tattoo - Google Image Search

I also find that when I have the Safe Search off, that I get the best results for any kind of image searches.

Thanks!
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2009, 10:34 AM

Thanks a lot Clough. That helped a lot.
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2009, 01:08 PM

You're welcome, adam_89!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have triwed every site that I can to find this song! [ 2 Answers ]

I am just like another user on this site:( Ihave been trying for 6 years yes 6 years, to find the title and artist of a r & b song that came out around 1972-1975. The lyrics go something to this effect. Me and my baby are like two love birds in a tree yeah twiddle diddle dee dee... ain't nothing...

Where can I find a site with a lot of English sentences? [ 3 Answers ]

Sentences with: what, where, when, how, have you ever e etc. Or even, cartoons, fun stuff and stories. Thanks in advance! :)

Is there a way to find where a site is hosted [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Guys, Just wanted to know if there is a way to find out where a particular website is hosted(I mean the hosting company). I am trying to figure our which hosting company can handle my website based on what similar companies are using. Thanks Srujan

View more questions Search