Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Quincy123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2006, 02:56 PM
    Embarrassed!
    Hi. I have just started seeing someone sexually who loves to satisfy a woman through oral sex which I think is great! Unfortunately, I have never been able to orgasm through intercourse let alone oral sex. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy sex and I get well lubricated and love the feeling. However, I get embarrassed at the thought of cuming in someone's mouth, particularly in regards to the smell and taste. I get tense and stressed whenever he goes down on me as I know that he wants me to ***. I'm afraid to let go and to lose control as I am worried also, (how embarrassing to say this!) that I might accidentally wee because of how intense it does get. When he does stimulate the clitorious, my legs shake really bad and at times it gets too much and I have to tell him to stop. I have tried stimulating myself but I also stop when the feeling is too overwhelming. I know that women *** differently and not the same as a man but because I have never *** before, I don't know what feeling I should be looking for.
    Thanks for reading.
    Quincy
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2006, 09:06 PM
    If you are so embarrassed by the smell and taste then you should not even think of letting some one preform oral sex on you. You need to find out what it causing the smell and get something for it. Then you might could relax and enjoy it.
    confused25 Posts: 319, Reputation: 98

Aug 12, 2006, 10:43 PM
    Well first of all I have no experience in this area since I have never had sexual relations. But I have done a lot of reading on this forum so based on that I think I can give some advice. But beware, I have warned you of my inexperience :)

Anyway, from what I understand, the feeling that you have to "wee" is actually normal. A lot of times when someone stimulates your G-Spot this is a feeling that you will get, but more then likely you won't "wee". Your best bet is to empty your bladder before you begin having fun.

Now more importantly, you just need to relax, stop worrying, and stop being so self-concious. If your worried about odor and taste, then just take a shower before you have him do anything. It seems pretty obvious that he wants to go through with this, and honestly, if he had a problem with odor and taste then I don't think he would be so eager.

Finally, I think the overwhelming shaking is because you are about to orgasm BUT I don't know for sure since... well... I'm a guy. You might want to research this or see a doctor. Yet if it this doesn't hurt you, then why not see what happens if you keep going ;)

Above all just relax and enjoy yourself! Hope this helps!
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

Aug 13, 2006, 05:27 AM
    You should just let yourself go.
    Don't worry about the smell.
    If the guy likes to stimulate women orally he probably has done so to different people and he is not worried about it you shouldn't be either.

Just let go you will fill a rush like you never have before and find out you like to orgasm.
    Taukame Posts: 92, Reputation: 26

Aug 13, 2006, 05:13 PM
    It seems to me that your embarrassment may be based more on what you have been mistakenly taught about women's bodies, and not on what you are physically feeling while, well you know. People who engage in oral sex do it because they like it, the smell, the taste, your reaction. All of that is part of the sexual experience. Trust that he enjoys all if it and go with it.
    Also, the female body is an amazing thing. The vagina is self-cleaning unless something is wrong. That being said, if you still feel uncomfortable, schedule an appointment with your gyn. You can get an exam if it makes you feel better, but talk to him or her. Ask questions I have never met a gyn that wasn't willing to either give me the info I needed or to send me where I could find it. Hope this helps.
    Here_To_Help- Jon Posts: 97, Reputation: 26

Aug 13, 2006, 09:36 PM
    Sounds like 2 issues - one your fear of letting go and the other your concern over body issues. Regarding the 2nd issue - no one is asking your parter to go oral on you. His choice and if he is like most men... he knows what he's getting into (no pun intended) and loves every aspect of it. If he didn't, he'd stop.

Letting go - yes orgasm is intense and fabulous... trust the millions that have come before you and let it run its course... do it by yourself first and you see... its all good... no down side.. all natural... go for it... jonB
    Kadehadaire Posts: 197, Reputation: 10

Aug 14, 2006, 01:14 AM
    Yes, I agree with Jon - your boyfriend is most likely enjoying the sensations he is creating for you a lot - he wants you to climax as much as you, go for it, it could be amazing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Embarrassed to Kiss! [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 17.  I've been dating this guy for 6 months.  We've gotten comfortable to being pretty intimate with each other... We're a pretty touchy-feely couple.. and that's cool - I've never felt so close before.   Haha except you'll laugh when I say - we've never kissed!  Now, let me say - none of it...

View more questions Search