Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2009, 06:13 AM
    Food Plan
    Can someone help me with a good food daily plan...
    I walk 5 times a week for 1 hour but I think my food intake is quite high.
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2009, 04:23 PM

Eat to hunger. Do not eat unless you are actively hungry. Wait 20 minutes after you think you might be hungry, just to be sure.

Then turn off the TV, eat your food, eat it slower and stop as soon as you are not hungry. Stick with this and you should have an idea of what amount of food you really need.

Aim to eat a quality protein, a healthy fat and a green vegetable in every meal. Base your diet on fresh whole foods, no processed stuff. Eat oily fish, eggs, fresh meat, lots and lots and lots of vegetables, some fruit, some nuts, olive oil, dairy, wholegrains. Try to avoid sugar, white flour and all processed fats.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2009, 05:50 AM
    Fantastic
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Food invention (registration of a food product?) [ 12 Answers ]

I have thought up a good idea for a new food product and would like to offer it to a company, but to do that (I was informed by my dad) I need proof that this idea is mine so no one can steal it and such, registration of a food product? I need to know how to go on to this. A website perhaps? Please...

Food poisoning, or Food allergy? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello. Greetings first of all. Well, see, on Tuesday morning I felt fine, nothing seemed to be wrong. Went to work at a restaurant, 3 hours cause it's split shift. Came back home and was supposed to go back to work at 5pm. Right around that time I started to feel bloated, and had lots of gas. Then...

New food/old food/keep it the same or change? [ 4 Answers ]

Our cat has been acting a little weird lately, over the past week we have noticed that he doesn't seem to be eating the same as he did. Over the last week he will get excited that its feeding time, then I put his bowl down for him and he will lick his meat until all the jelly? Is gone off the meat...

View more questions Search