Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kiran_824u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2009, 03:06 AM
    Health insurance for senior citizens
    Could anyone of you let me know which is the reliable insurance companies in Bangalore that covers health insurance for senior citizens?
    hoightoider Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Feb 9, 2009, 03:26 PM

If I were you, I would as my primary health care provider that question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Health insurance for Senior Citizens [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for a Health Insurance policy in INDIA to cover my Family of 3 and my Senior Citizen Parents. Can any Insurance company in INDIA, cover my parents as well who are above 60 yrs of age, and proved a cover to the entire family.

Health insurance for Senior Citizens [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for a Health Insurance policy to cover my Family of 3 and my Senior Citizen Parents. Can any Insurance company cover my parents as well who are above 60 yrs of age, and proved a cover to the entire family.

Health Insurance for Senior citizens in India. [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know which health insurance is good for senior citizens. My requirements are the following. 1) I am looking for a long term perspective. Would like to renew the policy for next 8-12 years. So the policy should be Renewable till the age of 70/75 years. 2) Pre-existing...

Health Insurance for Senior Citizens [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I wanted to know the income breakup of the senior citizens in India and how many of them have got health insurance? How many companies cater to the health insurance needs for the senior citizens? Is it possible to provide the information for the current and past 5 years so that I can analyse...

View more questions Search