Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chell1303 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2006, 02:19 PM
    Medication for swallowing
    A friend of mine has difficulty swallowing. She can't remember what it is called or the name of the treatment she was given before. She can swallow liquids and puréed food fine but when it comes to proper food, she can eat little and often but if she eats more than a few tablespoons in one hit it gets stuck in her gullet and she brings it back up. She was given a powder that you dissolve in water, it is quite thick and orange in colour. Can anyone please help me out with a name because her new doctor isn't sure what she is talking about, anyone??
    tamzid Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Sep 9, 2006, 05:25 PM
    I think its called "Thick It" but then again it could be metamucil which can be orange but not as thick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Qd All medication [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know anything about the medication QD All?

Medication for alzheimer's [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all First I am sorry cause my english not so good but ill try to explain what I want and I hope that some one can understand me when I have not good english. My friend 50 years old sick in alzhymer and we hear that there is new medicine for that kind of sick I am not sure from that medicine...

Medication [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering , according to Michigan law, can an intern prescribe meds?

Swallowing pills [ 17 Answers ]

I've always had a lot of trouble swallowing pills.. even when I take them with lots of water, I gag really badly and often almost throw up. My usual solution has been to avoid pills altogether, but now that I'm pregnant I need to take vitamins. So, any suggestions to make the pill swallowing...

View more questions Search