Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ShanDallas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2009, 10:14 PM
    Slow turn braking. Pedal Vibrates and Truck does not slow
    Hello. I have a 98 Ford Expedition. My ABS brake sometimes comes on... When going in a slow turn, my pedal sometimes shakes and does not brake. I usually have to pump the pedal to get it to brake. What is this? Thanks for your advice in advance.
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2009, 09:05 AM

Have a scan done to determine which codes are stored for the ABS system. You could have a sensor that's reading erratically, causing the computer to think the wheel is slipping and kicking on the ABS when it doesn't need to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace fan slow to turn on, off [ 3 Answers ]

We recently (as in last week) purchased a cabin equipped with a Day and Night forced air furnace. The fan for the furnace seems to take an awful long time to come on after the burner assembly ignites, and, similarly, the fan takes an awful long time to turn off after the furnace is turned off. ...

14.5 hp Briggs I/c ohv very slow and intermittent turn over [ 1 Answers ]

The engine is on a 2000 model yard machine 42" cut riding mower and was given to me. I was told that it probably just needed the valves adjusted as had been done before and it ran fine. Well, I adjusted the valves; intake - .005", exhaust - .007", with the piston at 1/4" top dead center. The...

Craftsman snowblower augers turn slow [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, anybody know why the augers in my 9 horse craftsmen blower won't turn so well. It is about 8 years old (workhorse) and I have had problems shearing pins although they are currently intact. It would blow the light snow 4" in the main drive but at the end where the plow dumps, it would...

Blower very slow to turn off [ 3 Answers ]

I've noticed this occasionally over the last couple of years but recently it seems to be happening more frequently (almost daily.) The blower will continue to run for quite some time even after the burner has been turned off, to the point of blowing cold air. When this happens, if I turn the...

Forced Air Furnace flame good, fan goes slow then fast then slow, etc [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a forced air propane furnace in a "Park Model" rv trailer. (This is a bit smaller than a mobile home) The furnace is used infrequently as the trailer is located in a sumer resort vacation area, however we do like to go up a couple of times in the winter months. Furnace was...

View more questions Search