Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manga Posts: 92, Reputation: 10

Feb 8, 2009, 10:09 PM
    My friend's story on her relationship I need insight
    My friend has been dating her best friend for about a year or little over a year but had been best friends before they started dating. He told her everything then eventually they started seeing each other. He put her through a lot he was abusive and was the cause of them breaking up last but she remained friends with him. They were trying to get pregnant but she couldn't after 9 months of trying and she wants to try again with him. He would hook up with women lying to them telling them he wants to marry them and have babies basically mind twisting the women for months. He would tell her about it while they were 'broken up' then she still continues to see him while he was talking to someone else. Then have sex. This is the jist of what she tells me and I'm worried about her. She describes herself feeling 'sickly' and that he is her 'kriptonite' they've dated other people then just get back together. What she says end up back being together. It is unhealthy.. if you have gone through this what is it? Why is he behaving this way and why is she letting him? I know she won't stop cause she doesn't want to loose him.
    De4rest Posts: 85, Reputation: 7

Feb 8, 2009, 10:30 PM

Because he can! She has to stop letting him hurting her... if she chooses this path and for having to put up with his behaviour then he will never stop.. what is she afraid of losing from this guy? I don't get it!
    UnluckyDucky Posts: 210, Reputation: 110

Feb 9, 2009, 06:25 AM
    manga, you hit the nail on the head when you first mentioned that he was abusive. She definitely needs to get away from him but she needs first realize that her relationship with him is unhealthy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Broken off 5-year relationship/engagement, need insight [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, My boyfriend/pseudo-fiance broke up with me after dating me for 5 years. It has sent me into this whirlwind of confused emotions. I was very much in love with him, and though we had some hard times, we had worked through them and I was very excited to spend the rest of my life with him. He has...

I could really use some insight [ 6 Answers ]

I have been living outside of the US for the past few years. I met my ex, who is a native of the country I was living in, 3 years ago. We lived together for 2.5 years but dated for 3. These past two years have been really hard on me because I couldn't find a job that I was happy in and neither us...

I need some insight into what is going on here. [ 12 Answers ]

This guy I have liked since last year, he has never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl before. We are both in our second year of college and I started liking him at the end of last year. I know this is dumb but one night we flirted while we were drunk. My pals there knew I still liked him so...

I need insight on a relationship I just stepped out of [ 19 Answers ]

My Ex-Girlfriend and I had been together for about 2 years, and lived together most of that time... Everything was fine until about the last 2 months of the relationship. Basically I didn't have a job for most of the duration of the relationship, and I got way too comfortable with this because she...

Help Need Insight [ 2 Answers ]

Happy New Year you wonderful people out there. Blessings and Light to everyone. Please could some of you focus some of that light my way and let me know what 2005 will bring for me in leiu of happiness and finances. Peace and light Reni

View more questions Search