Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hschaitel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2009, 09:15 PM
    I am a few days late on my period and have taken 2 pregnancy test and both are negati
    I last had my period the 1st of January and it is now February 8th and I have yet to get it. I did have unprotected sex twice in January on the 4th and 15th but have taken two pregnancy tests and both are negatve. Could I be pregnant?
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Feb 8, 2009, 09:18 PM

You had unprotected sex, you can be pregnant, if you want to know for sure go see a doctor
    TabbyKitteh Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2009, 09:21 PM

This is funny.. but the same thing is happening to me right now.
    Same scenario.

There is a possibility that because you had sex that you threw your hormones out of wack and your period is going to come late.

Having a female's body is a big guessing game.

One time this happened in the past and I ended up having my period twice in one month.

But the best thing to do is to go to your GYN and take one of those Blood Pregnancy test. They are more Accurate. And have them check you out. But I would only do that if it hasn't come by the middle of the month.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No signs of pregnancy, negative pregnancy test, and period three days late. [ 4 Answers ]

My period is three days late now, and I was having cramps like I was going to start it, but then it never came. I've been worried, because me & my boyfriend have had sex unprotected, using the pull out method, & I have been reading about the "pre " thing, & I'm worried I got pregnant by that, but I...

4 days late on period but negative pregnancy test [ 6 Answers ]

My period was suppose to start on the 6th of this month I took a pregnancy test it came out negative took one today it came out negative could I still be pregnant or is there something else going on

Period 11 days late, negative pregnancy test a week ago, possibly still pregnant? [ 10 Answers ]

My period is currently 11 days late. I took a pregnancy test about a week ago and it was negative. Is there still a chance I could be pregnant?

10 Days late and still negative pregnancy test [ 5 Answers ]

I have been put on perimetrium because I keep miscarring. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 4 months and I have has one miscarriage this time. I had 4 previous to my son being born. I am now 10 days late and I still get a negative pregnancy test. Has anyone had this problem and...

Period four days late but negative pregnancy test? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, me and my husband tried for a baby for about 6 months I got pregnant and we were so excited we really wanted a baby. Well at 2 months I had a misscarriage:( We waited 3 months like they doctor said we should before we started trying again. Now, it has been exactly 3 months since we've been...

View more questions Search