Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1588 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2009, 08:13 PM
    Will I be sent a Notice of Entry of Judgement?
    A default judgement has been rendered against me in a California Superior Court on a credit card debt. The amount is a little bit over $4000.00.

Is the court required to send me a Notice of Entry of Judgement?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2009, 02:53 PM
    Hello 15:

Nope. The first time you'll find out about it is when all your checks start bouncing.

excon
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2009, 11:05 AM

You can contact the Clerk of Court and ask them about this Judgment being ordered and entered. Better to call and find out versus like Excon said you'll find your checks bouncing due to your bank account was seized.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Notice of judgement [ 6 Answers ]

I just got a notice of judgement what exactly does this mean?

No notice entry/ re-rent / notice [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I signed a year lease three months ago. We are currently living in Tennesee. The lease is 20 pages in length with numerous addendums etc. etc. It appears "iron clad". I have two questions, if you answer please consider the state I live in with your reply. 1. The maintenance...

Landlord notice of entry in KY [ 10 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum. I stumbled across it while goggling for the answer to my question. Here is the situation. My brother and sister-in-law are having a lot of problems with their landlord. They have been under lease for almost a year now. The lease expires in June and they have...

Shoplifting/Notice Prohibiting Entry [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 26 years old and I'm in Canada studying English. I was caughted shoplifting. The store's security then call the mall's security and the police. The mall's security gave me a NOTICE PROHIBITING ENTRY and took a picture of me. The police arrived and then they checked if I had a criminal record....

Shoplifting/Notice Prohibiting Entry [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 26 years old and I'm in Canada studying English. I was caughted shoplifting. The store's security then call the mall's security and the police. The mall's security gave me a NOTICE PROHIBITING ENTRY and took a picture of me. The police arrived and then they checked if I had a criminal record....

View more questions Search