Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ccharpster Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2009, 06:18 PM
    Approximately how many students from the US study abroad each year? How many here?
    I need to know how many students from the US study abroad each year?
    I would also like to know how many foreign exchange students are accepted into the US each year?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2009, 01:08 AM

Hi, ccharpster!

You'll most likely find the answers to the kind of questions that you ask, if you perform searches like the following one.

Statistics of Students Studying Abroad U.S - Google Search.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Study Abroad [ 1 Answers ]

I am from India. I would like to study in U.S or U.K for my post graduation in engineering field. I finished up my degree in Bachelor of Technology in Electrical And Electronics. I have a very low percentage of 55%. I would like to ask with this percentage will I be able to study abroad. I would...

Study abroad you.K. [ 1 Answers ]

We are trying to get more information about Study Abroad UK. They are located in England and we would like to find out if it is legitimate. We are in the final stages of applying for the fall semester. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Study abroad [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,I'm yash... n I am currently studying in india... I m doing my graduation.. n I am in my second year... I want to know about the PG courses in business management run by english universities... n what is the eligibility criteria for PG courses... do good universities over there offers admissions...

View more questions Search