Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    violet0019 Posts: 208, Reputation: 9

Feb 8, 2009, 10:12 AM
    Any easy ways to transfer from one free email provider to another?
    I am fed up with Hotmail's "improved" format, and I am thinking of changing over to another free email provider. Is there any "easy" way to transfer all of what I have saved at Hotmail?
    Or do I need to send each letter saved etc. - one by one :(:eek::confused:?? Thanks!:)
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2009, 02:54 PM

Depending on what service you choose to use, many will allow you to transfer contacts to another account
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 8, 2009, 02:55 PM

Bjut e-mails would need to be forwarded one by one.

Feb 8, 2009, 04:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    Bjut e-mails would need to be forwarded one by one.
    Thank you for your reply... can you please tell me what are:eek: "Bjut e-mails"? I am :o not familiar with computer lingo. Thanks

Feb 8, 2009, 05:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by seahwk83 View Post
    depending on what service you choose to use, many will allow you to transfer contacts to another account
    Thanks for your reply, but I do not understand when you say "depending on what service you choose to use"... do you mean i.e. Hotmail and i.e transferring them to i.e.Yahoo, or do you mean service i.e. Safari? Thanks.:confused:
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 8, 2009, 05:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by violet0019 View Post
    Thank you for your reply....can you please tell me what are:eek: "Bjut e-mails"? I am :o not familiar with computer lingo. thanks
    Scott must be part Swedish... He meant "But e-mails..........."
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2009, 05:18 PM

Depending on what email service (yahoo, gmail, bigstring, mail.com etc.. ) you want to use, you should be able to transfer your contacts

Feb 8, 2009, 05:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by seahwk83 View Post
    depending on what email service (yahoo, gmail, bigstring, mail.com etc..) you want to use, you should be able to transfer your contacts
    Thank you for your reply... another "duh" :confused::rolleyes: :o question... when you say "you should be able to transfer your contacts"... do you mean i.e. to open each letter and then forward it to my new email provider, or is there another way that there might be to"transfer your contacts"
    Thanks.;)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 8, 2009, 06:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by violet0019 View Post
    Thank you for your reply....another "duh" :confused::rolleyes: :o question...when you say "you should be able to transfer your contacts" ...... do you mean i.e. to open each letter and then forward it to my new email provider, or is there another way that there might be to"transfer your contacts"
    Thanks.;)
    By contacts, he means the people and their e-mail addresses listed in your hotmail address book.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need someone to show me how to do nursing care plans the easy way, free website [ 5 Answers ]

:eek: :confused: We just started clinicals and are doing nursing care plans and I am having such a hard time in this area. Could someone please help me and give me a web site that has free nursing care plans. As you know as a LPN student we are broke and cannot afford to pay for a care plan book...

Easy ways to get firemaking xp in runescape [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to get a firemaking skillcape in runescape because firemaking goes fast does anyone have any fast ways to get experience for firemaking/woodcutting

Quick and easy ways to firm up my tummy in a month [ 1 Answers ]

The title says it all, I want some quick and easy tips techniques to firm up my tummy in a month. Much appreciated

View more questions Search