Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Allahyar Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2009, 10:00 AM
    vitamin e present in which foods
    vitamin E is present in which kind of foods vegetables and other dishes and things
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2009, 02:39 PM

You've posted 17 homework questions in about 2 weeks. What year are you in in school?
    littleangle Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2009, 07:32 AM
    Vitamin E originates from plants. It is found in vegetable oils such as corn, olive, palm, peanut and cotton-seed oils. Animals acquire their vitamin E from plants directly, or by eating other animals that have derived their vitamin E from plants and stored it in their liver, muscles and fat. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin like A, D and K.
    Find more about vitamin E in the following links
    Healthy Eating Club:Asia Pacific Journal Clinical Nutrition,on-line nutrition course,African food culture
    Health Clinic and Health Information - Get Online Health Care Tips by Medical Doctor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good foods bad foods [ 5 Answers ]

I was just wondering if anyone knows what foods I should avoid if trying to get pregnane and if there are any foods I should eat more of? Also I am know taking prenatal vitimins after dinner on a full stomach is thar right? Be grateful for your advice X

Vitamin C content in vitamin C tablets [ 3 Answers ]

I will be provided with a 0.1% DCPIP solution and have to find Vitamin C content of different Vitamin C tablets.. Normally they contain 1000mg vitamin C which is 1g... And the vitamin c content can be determined by titration with DCPIP solution but how do I make up a equal 0.1& solution of...

Dog Foods [ 13 Answers ]

Ok with all this recal on dog food what's a good brand like puruna? And also cheap too:p :confused: :D :eek:

Low Potasium foods [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone have a place to go to get a list of low Potassium meals or foods?

What foods? [ 10 Answers ]

Okay, so I just got these spacers in my mouth, because I am getting braces. The orthodonist said that they will hurt, and to eat softer foods. They are hurting really bad, and I can't eat anything cruchy or hard... any ideas of what I can eat?? :) :) :) Thanks

View more questions Search