Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curious Emo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2009, 02:59 AM
    Missed period for 3 months
    Hi I'm 18 I haven't had my period for 3 months and well I took a pregnancy test and they were all negative but I have all the symptoms of pregnancy my breast have gotten larger I'm eating and having morning sickness. I just don't know what's wrong with me I went to the doc she just gave me bcp to try to regulate my period but its not working what could be wrong? Could I be pregnant?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2009, 06:43 AM

I assume she did a pregnancy test before giving you're the pills? If it was just a urine test, it probably would have been wise to do a blood test to know for sure. How long have you been using the birth control pills? I'd check back with your doctor, be sure she knows the symptoms you are still having. Birth control pills may take a few cycles to help regulate periods, but your period has actually been absent so another choice might be made instead.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 months missed period [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am 18, in college, and I have not gotten my period ever since November 21. When it came on in November, it stayed on for that one day (Nov. 21) and didn't come back on. I took a pregnancy test when I missed it in December but it was negative. It's late this month also, what can I do?...

Missed period for months [ 1 Answers ]

Is it normal to missed your period for about 7-8 months?:confused:

Missed two months of period! What's going on :confused: [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I've missed two months of period! What's going on with me. The first months, I was releasing brown discharge and sometime light pink blood but never a flow of blood. I went to doctor and he just told me that the brown discharge was my old blood. So I didn't worried. So I was planning that...

I've missed my period in over two months could this mean I'm pregnant ? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm only 17 but me and my boyfriend are going to be married so of course we have sex his alergic to latex so we don't use condoms and I'm not on the pill .my last period started the 28th of June and ended on the second of July I haven't had my period since now its sep/7 I have alredy taken some...

On because 2 months missed period. [ 2 Answers ]

I have been on the pill for about 6 months or so... I have missed 2 periods but ALSO have missed taking some pills and doubled some days also.. so I know it wasn't fully affective... My question is... I have taken HPT's and they are negative... is it possible to be pregnany? I have a 17 month...

View more questions Search