Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naazshru Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2009, 01:21 AM
    How should I tolerate my best friend with another girl who was also my best friend?
    Hi to all here is my story I loved a guy... I proposed him he said you are very good friend really I can't loose u... our relation became very strong we two became my best friend rather he also considers me best friend... a girl who was my best friend always said you two are made for each other... but with time they came close and became boyfriend girlfriend I always show that ia m happy for him but I can't see him with someone I feel that girl ditched me what should ido? Help
    DJ28 Posts: 161, Reputation: 13

Feb 8, 2009, 01:24 AM
    Leave him go NC and end it all I'm going through the same heartache right now and its driving me buts, you should never put yourself through that. Don't make yourself a option in someone's life I have learned that, it sucks so much. Here is my story.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ht-296494.html

Feb 8, 2009, 01:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ28 View Post
    leave him go NC and end it all im going through the same heartache right now and its driving me buts, you should never put yourself through that. dont make yourself a option in someones life i have learned that, it sucks so much. here is my story.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ht-296494.html
    How I see them everyday?
    zeeniee Posts: 341, Reputation: 63

Feb 8, 2009, 01:32 AM

Hi Nazzshru,
    I totally agree with DJ28- you should read his post and hopefully will give you all the hope to go NC- and forget them.

Feb 8, 2009, 01:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by zeeniee View Post
    hi Nazzshru,
    I totally agree with DJ28- you should read his post and hopefully will give you all the hope to go NC- and forget them.
    But see them everyday

Feb 8, 2009, 01:41 AM
    Well you need to stop seeing him everyday and just end it, it will just lead to heartache trust me.

Feb 8, 2009, 01:46 AM
    Really end it now go NC, the longer you keep it going the harder it will be to end it. Right now it feels like to me that I have lost a friend that died. That is how hard it is right now, do yourself a favor and end it. You need to be happy for yourself and not try to have something in your life to make you happy.

Feb 8, 2009, 02:04 AM
    really end it now go NC, the longer you keep it going the harder it will be to end it. right now it feels like to me that i have lost a friend that died. that is how hard it is right now, do yourself a favor and end it. you need to be happy for yourself and not try to have something in your life to make you happy.
    But u know what he is in my college ill have to see them together

Feb 8, 2009, 02:07 AM
    really end it now go NC, the longer you keep it going the harder it will be to end it. right now it feels like to me that i have lost a friend that died. that is how hard it is right now, do yourself a favor and end it. you need to be happy for yourself and not try to have something in your life to make you happy.
    I mean he is my batch mate
    zeeniee Posts: 341, Reputation: 63

Feb 8, 2009, 02:19 AM

Just keep your head down
    Go and make new friends
    And study hard

Feb 8, 2009, 02:28 AM
    What if he contacts me?actually he says he has no replacement of me in his life...

Feb 8, 2009, 08:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by naazshru View Post
    what if he contacts me?actually he says he has no replacement of me in his life.......
    He's just giving you false hope don't listen to that crap, go into this as thinking it is totally over and that you two will never be together and move on, go NC. If later in the future he would contact you wanting you, then that's for you to decide. Do this for you own good though so you don't have to get hurt anymore.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 8, 2009, 09:07 AM

You must accept things have changed, and you no longer need them as friends, and let them do their thing without you.

Get some new friends, and stay out of their lives, and stop talking to your ex.

He isn't your friend, and he is making you both look stupid, because your BOTH letting him talk BS to you.

Feb 9, 2009, 04:18 AM
    I mean I'm totally dependend on him... how will I manage?
    Irishgirl Posts: 129, Reputation: 18

Feb 9, 2009, 04:29 AM
    You need to leave them alone,read your last post - so dependent on him! For what ? Oxegen? You come across as hurt and needy, sorry

Feb 9, 2009, 05:28 AM
    K I got your point I declare here that ill spend more time studying let them know that I am not weak... I can study ten hrs too let them repent... I need your support all out here... I am a dentist by profession
    Irishgirl Posts: 129, Reputation: 18

Feb 9, 2009, 05:38 AM
    Repent for what.they didn't do anything wrong except get on with their lives,you should too. I'm sorry for being harsh but what do you expect them to do if they don't hear from you in ten hours.think your being slightly childish
    ardahk Posts: 74, Reputation: 12

Feb 9, 2009, 05:41 AM
    i mean im totally dependend on him................................how will i manage?
    Naazshru - I wasn't going to reply on this post but as soon as I read your line above I just had to.

Firstly you should never ever been dependent on anyone, you are your own person and you create your own life, being dependent on someone else, especially someone who doesn't share your view but in any case being totally dependent on someone else is far from healthy.

I am sorry you are going through this pain, we all know what it feels like but you have to distance yourself from him otherwise things will only continue to get worse. Yes they are your best friends but if you can't talk to them about it (your 'best' friends) and they don't see how much this is affecting you, you just cannot stay around - you will go further and further into your hole and be absolutely alone.

What you need to do is:

1. Surrond yourself with new people, you are at college this is not hard.
    2. Join a gym
    3. Get busy, busy, BUSY
    4. Concentrate on YOURSELF

All of this, while not contacting him, will help you realise that you really aren't dependent on him which is what you need to get rid of, otherwise you will never move on to bigger better things.. You need to do this for yourself, not for some hidden agenda of getting him back.

Give it a try - you can't stay dependent on someone, it only leaves you more powerless to act in a rational way which you aren't doing right now.

Feb 10, 2009, 04:08 AM

K got your point

Sep 28, 2009, 12:36 PM
    k got ur point
    Thanks to all... I have moved on topped my examz and you enjoying life

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl friend [ 16 Answers ]

Hello, I am so exhausted and my hopes are dead, I never ever had a girl friend in my life, I feel like a bog wortless loser. I am 24 yrs old and never had a girl. I am not ugly, but okay looking. In HS girls did talk to me, but I stupid idiot I never thought of them as my girlfriends, I just...

Found Out girl friends ex- boy friend came to see her [ 2 Answers ]

Found Out girl friend’s ex- boy friend came to see her, and she spent time with him, She tell’s Me she is still crazy about me, and likes me a lot, so I told her I will give her a few day’s To see what she wants. Well, we ended up spending that whole 5 day’s together. Then on that Friday she...

My ex girl friend [ 5 Answers ]

My ex is going out with other people that makes me sad.

Me and my best friend like the same girl. What do I do? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, Ill try to explain this as easy as I can. Me and my best friend met this girl 4 months ago. He started liking her, and I didn't like her because he did. So 3 months later he says, he doesn't know if he likes her anymore. Then, this girl started liking me and I started liking her. We...

Ex Girl Friend using me ? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all My ex girl friend 20 years old and me 24 have been apart for about 10 months now. Lately I saw my ex in a party and we starting to chat online and sending sms to each other again. She seems interested again, she will sms with I miss You and all. We almost chat and send sms everyday...

View more questions Search