Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abiandrew14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2009, 01:09 AM
    Why does my cat keep been sick
    My cat is 9 months old and during the night he keeps been sick on the sofa. We've changed his food a while a go and that seemed to start it off but we've changed it back but he hasn't stopped, please could you advise me on what to do.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2009, 01:15 AM

Hi, abiandrew14!

Cats can be pretty picky about the food that they eat. What exactly is he doing that's not good, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very sick puppy very sick [ 12 Answers ]

I know I have been reading on this site and others and before I go any further I know my pup needs a doctor. I can not afford one at all right now and they won't make a payment plan with me because I have horrible credit. I have an 8 months old black lab that I was given for free or they were...

My Cat is sick [ 4 Answers ]

I will be taking my cat to the vet later on. But in the meantime, I was wondering if anyone could provide an idea of what might be wrong with him. He is 11 years old, an indoor cat and hasn't been himself lately. I weighed him last night and he has dropped about 2 pounds (I noticed he felt...

Sick cat [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 9 year old neutered male who has stopped eating and drinking suddenly. No cough noted. He appears healthy and alert though he has been sleeping a lot. He is a housecat and never goes outside. When petting him, he purrs. Yesterday he started taking a few sips of water. He likes...

Sick sick sick [ 3 Answers ]

Im am so sick all day... I can't even eat. And I mean NOTHING will stay down what can I do?:(

View more questions Search