Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caroline eliz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2009, 12:22 AM
    80s Halloween special?
    I have a very vague memory of an old Halloween movie I used to watch as a kid... I would guess it's from the 80s or early 90s. I really don't remember much about it other than the main characters were brother and sister, and there was a witch of some sort. The thing that sticks with me most is the style of the animation... if I remember correctly, all the characters were drawn really tall and pale and elongated, almost Tim Burton-esque. I think most of it takes place in a house. I'm guessing it was a made-for-tv Halloween special. Can anyone help me?
    shezcrafti Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2009, 12:42 PM
    It's Witch's Night Out, starring the voice talents of Gilda Radner. You can get a description and watch the entire thing online here:

http://halloweenspecials.blogspot.com/2008/09/witchs-night-out-1977.html

It's a classic!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated Halloween Special [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a 90's TV movie (animated) about a pumpkin that was afraid he would not be chosen to be a jack-o-lantern. Finally 2 kids chose him on Halloween night and he was so happy he cried out instead of tears, they were pumpkin seeds. I think they gave him to an old lady named Abbie.

Halloween fog [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me out with a DIY fog machine? I've built a 16 ft Pirate Ship in the shallow end of our pond & need fog in 48 hrs. Thanks.

How old is to old to go out for halloween? [ 8 Answers ]

I was listening to the radio this morning and the people on their were saying that they think that trick or treating should be 12 and under. Im just curious as to what others think. Personally I think people should be allowed to do trick-or-treating up until I say about age 18. As long as the...

Too Old for Halloween? [ 1 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ten Signs That You’re Too Old for Trick or Treating 10. You get winded from knocking on the door. 9. You have another kid chew the candy for you. 8. You ask for high fiber candy only. 7. When someone...

Halloween [ 6 Answers ]

Well, it's getting close to Halloween and I'm thinking of paying a local kid to egg the houses of people that bother me. Could get expensive for the eggs, though. But wouldn't this be great for my mental health?

View more questions Search