Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    capricorn_babe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2009, 10:42 PM
    Is there a possibility that I can get pregnant?
    A couple of days ago me and my boyfriend had sex and we used a condom but too many times. what i mean by that is we stopped and started again four times and he cummed i dont know how many times. but we only used 2 condoms.can there be a possibility that i can get pregnant?
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2009, 10:45 PM

There's always the possibility that you could become pregnant because condoms aren't 100% effective.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 7, 2009, 10:58 PM
    Condoms are only made for one time use. If you used it more than once, your chances increase.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused with possibility in being pregnant. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so here is the deal, I've given birth 4 months ago to a beautiful baby boy, I had a c-section, and my child never wanted to cling onto the nipple and never wanted to breastfeed. Now 4 months past I still have not gotten my period and not only that I just found out that well... I'm lactating...

Pregnant possibility? [ 2 Answers ]

If I was to be ovulating on the 7th and had unprotected sex on the 4th... what would be the possibility of becoming pregnant?

Possibility of being pregnant. [ 1 Answers ]

Yes, I am in need for someone to help me with this question. I have had periods offf and on since 16. I am not 22 and I am having headaches can't sleep and sometime stomach really bothers me.. I have been spotting. Is there a chance I could be pregnant. I would go to doctors but I got no medical...

Possibility of getting pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Yesterday was the first time I had sex with my partner. He wore a condom and even when he came, he did it outside of me. Prior to that, he rubbed his penis on my vagina though the head was dry and had no precum. Is there a possibility of me getting pregnant? My period will be due in about a...

Possibility of beig pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

[ For the passed couple of days I have had a brownish discharge and occasionally a small amount of blood that was not mixed with my discharge. The blood might appear today only once and probably the next 2 days. I had recently had sex 13 days ago, my boyfriend did not at all after which my...

View more questions Search