Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xHypoCondriacx Posts: 118, Reputation: 3

Feb 7, 2009, 08:51 PM
    No words to describe, I'm Describeless
    What do you do when you feel hopeless, A Fool, for falling in love, Or a fool for falling in love with a girl you don't trust, U would think after 2 years you would grow trust, although I can't say with my own eyes, that I ever saw anything happen, Its just a gut feeling that is stuck with me, and I don't trust her, now she acts different, Wants to make a new myspace account, wants to go on a diet, wants to go to her friends, by herself, for a "girls night"

I mean , I don't have a boys night, or go on myspace, I just work, and no play!
    Its not fair, And part of me doesn't want this person in my life, and the other shasty part of me, wants her, or maybe is just afraid to be alone again.

This sucks, it sucks big time,
    I gave up a lot for this chick, friends, life, fun, activities, and now all my so called fun, is done with her, and she doesn't have a problem with me going out alone, I mean to me that says she doesn't give a shiest

I'm so sick of this, really sick of this!!
    It gets me angry, and hurt, yet I can't shed a tear, but my heart really feels hurt, she says its no big deal, well it is to ME!! well there's nothing to worry about..

And I know what you guys are thinking, stop being paranoid, stop this , stop that, learn to do this and that, truth is I tried , and it doesn't change me. I can't change me,

I tried to be a good guy, I was ready to settle down and devote my whole life to her, no matter how fat she got after having the baby, that sounds harsh, but how else can I put it, I vowed to love her, and I have, and obviously, I take a lot of shast! To keep my promise, I know things never turn out the way you want them too.. but damn this is fawked up

I need help, spiritual, Or mental, I don't know

I think she is a liar, a cheater, or a girl who would cheat first chance she got, now I'm stuck, in this sh1th0l3

I'm 21, and still got time to go, what can I do man!
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2009, 09:13 PM

I'd love to have the big answer that will save you but I don't.

I don't know if this is what you want to hear, but you need to leave this lady if you really think you can't change the way you feel about her. And to be honest dude, I don't think you will.

If you can't leave for either your girl's or your prospective happiness... do it for your kid's.

A child, better than most adults, feels the tension and animosity in the air and are greatly affected by it.
    _Someone_ Posts: 57, Reputation: 8

Feb 7, 2009, 10:49 PM

I know how you feel. Disrespected.
    She wants to have a myspace account, she wants to go out for a "girls night", while you are not doing these things. And I think every time you talk to her about these things that bother you, you finish having a big argument.

You seem focused in the relationship while she seems not so interested.now its time for her to be a mother, but she doesn't seem acting like one.

A kid is involved and this makes it difficult to find a proper solution.how old is she?does she take care of her child?
    Firstly try to discuss things and make her known that she has some responsibilities. Calm yourself and discuss with her first.
    Keep us updated
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 8, 2009, 11:55 AM

You can be a good father without a romantic relationship, with the mother.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can You Describe Heaven? [ 28 Answers ]

Please give me a description (what you imagine) heaven to be like! Pleasee

Describe squatters law [ 2 Answers ]

I like to know the exact wording of Florida's squatters law.

Can someone tell how they would describe intamacy [ 10 Answers ]

I have tried asking him what he meant many times but I just can't understand what he's talking about. I tried that a while back but well I'm just confused by the terms he uses as this whole sex peak just looses me and I don't understand one half of it at all You could add to that list ...

No clue where to ask this. What words can describe this? [ 31 Answers ]

Ever have that feeling where your just kind of blank but your thinking about things that you miss and how you can get them back. Your wondering what all happened. And you just kind of feel like your back in the past but your not. Your only imagining it to be happy. I guess that's the only way I...

View more questions Search