Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisamonroe98 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2009, 06:14 PM
    Can you use dr. fred summit skin whitener on your legs arms, and face.
    Can you use dr. fred summit skin whitener on your legs arms, and face.
    Can any body give me directions on how to use this product. I have it at home and I threw away my booklet.
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Feb 7, 2009, 09:02 PM

Use it twice a day with suncreen with any skin lightening cream. With this stuff you really have to limit sun exposure. A little exfloatate soap to help the process out. I know a guy who had wonderful results. But it didn't work for me because it's oily and broke me out. Please let me know how your results go.
    mysterious5 Posts: 50, Reputation: 7

Feb 11, 2009, 01:58 PM
    Hey, is that the really oily stuff in the red and white jar?. if so I used a couple years ago and it worked very well, it made my skin glow. Where did you find it because I am a bit weary on bio claire and this did me wonders
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Feb 11, 2009, 04:04 PM

Yes, that's the stuff in the red/white jar that is oily. I heard it does work very well but with my skin type(oily-prone to break out) it just was breaking me out. Now, I use a acne wash n it trully helps. I might try it out the next time I go to wal mart.
    AshleighNikki Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2012, 12:05 PM
    To Mysterious5, you can find it at wal mart, walgreens, dollar stores and online. I love it
    michelleb4200 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2012, 06:27 PM
    I've been using this product since 1994 on and off it's a wonderful cream, for your face it make it smooth and yes you can use it for other part of your body, the thing I dislike is the product have change over the years ,it became oily it wasn't this oily like it is now...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dr. Fred Palmer Skin Whitener Tone and Bleach Cream [ 6 Answers ]

Does anybody know if Dr. Fred Palmer Skin Whitener Tone and Bleach Cream works or if it's a crap.

DR. Fred Summit Skin Whitener [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody help me with this question? Can you use Dr. Fred Summit Skin Whitener on your arms and legs?

Would like to know about skin lightener or skin whitener [ 2 Answers ]

I am an african female with very dark skin, that I would like to lighten. First, I have read about L-Glutathione vitamins used with Vitamin C, then I read about monobenzone, but I don't know where to purchase this. Please give me opinion on both of these options.:) :)

Thin skin on arms & legs [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, The skin on my arms and legs is getting really thin. I am 57. Is there any skin cream or Supplements to take to help thicken the skin? Thanks, Tobyjoe

AMI skin whitener [ 1 Answers ]

I started using this skin serum made to lighten my skin. I only wanted it to lighten a certain area and now it made my skin even darker. Why is that and what can I use that will work in the least amount of time?

View more questions Search