Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msthebadguy Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2009, 05:38 PM
    I added ram and beep beep beep beep beep?
    I added ram and beep beep beep beep beep?
    I added ram and computer will not stat up it just beeps the ram is compatible and I can not figure out what's wrong( at the start of my computer it ask me which OS do I want to use could this be the problem)??
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Feb 7, 2009, 06:01 PM
    See my response at your other post. Please don't cross post.
    aishabhi29 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2009, 12:11 AM
    Hey Dear,

Look first of all you remove both of the RAM from your computer and check the MHz(mega hertz) of the RAM. If the MHz are not same of both of the RAM then it will create a problem. I think you are facing the same issue. So, do this in a correct way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I added ram and beep beep beep beep beep? [ 12 Answers ]

I added ram and computer will not stat up it just beeps the ram is compatible and I can not figure out what's wrong( at the start of my computer it ask me which OS do I want to use could this be the problem)??

No post, no beep, no signal [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, recently changed my motherboard. Got everything up and running and it was fine for a couple weeks. Then my power supply and cord that was attatched to it blew so I bought a new psu ( 450watt ) and put it in and it was fine for an hour. It reset while I was playing warcraft 3 then I went into...

Confusing beep sound [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I've recently started working on Celeron 1.5v processor,64MB RAM & it keeps giving out this continuos beep sound,but not like a normal beep code(nothing related to RAM,PROCESSOR) its like a tune type of sound & I've tried stripping off IDE's, RAM and still get the sound.Its no-where in...

No Signal to Monitor, No Beep from MB [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I just built a PC from a barebones kit and no matter what I try I can't get a signal to a monitor, the mobo doesn't beep, and none of the front panel lights come on. I've tried disconnecting everything but the power supply and the CPU fan, but I still get the same result. Thinking...

Computer Beep [ 2 Answers ]

I have a four year old Gateway Solo . It is running Windows XP.When I turn my computer on I hear a loud beeping sound for 15 seconds. A delay of 5 seconds.then 60 seconds of a loud beep. This happens all the time now. I do not get a code on the computer. A few times the computer did not boot....

View more questions Search