Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dookiss2 Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Feb 7, 2009, 04:54 PM
    Instrument panel lights not working
    I have a 99 Toyota Celica and only half of the panel illuminates. I checked all fuses and they checked O/K. Speedometer lights but not odometer side. Before I rip into the dash like a mad man, coud it be anything else besides a blown bulb?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2009, 05:53 PM

Likely a bulb--start ripping.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Installing a wiring harness to instrument panel in 1975 F100 [ 1 Answers ]

I got aN EZ Wiring Harness for a F100, 1975. It was really simple with the illustrations, but for some reason I am having trouble with the instrument panel. The original instrument panel from the truck has about 16 wires of various colors coming out of the connector. The Ford manual does not...

1992 Honda Accord - No instrument panel or Pwindow power [ 2 Answers ]

Recently lost power to instrument panel and power windows. I've checked the under hood fuse box and everything looks OK (tested fuses with multimeter). Not sure just how to test relays though. I think the issue is with the under dash fuse box, however, fuse box cover is missing and I don't know...

Camry Instrument Panel Light - Transmission Indicator [ 1 Answers ]

The DRIVE light on the instrument panel of my 97 Camry has burned out. Is there a replacement bulb? How do I change it?

94 toyota instrument pannel lights [ 1 Answers ]

My speedomiter lights and stuff wo't come on after I instaleed new speakers and stuff but the fuses are all still good. Any help?

View more questions Search