Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xeurobebex Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2006, 12:16 PM
    I need help!
    Okay well my hair is naturally dark drown... buh I wantd it to be highlighted.. so my friend did it for me and it didn't come out good at all:( it looked as if I dyed my hair blonde in stead of highlightening it so I just could not stand to look at my hair so I askd my mom to dye it brown... it looks better now than yesterday but I don't like it its to light for me I just want my natural colour back before September! (school starts)
    If you could help me that would be great many thanks
    princetongirl818 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2006, 06:53 AM
    That's the oppisited of what happened to me I'm trying to lighten my hair you should be able to darken your hair with more at home dye but becareful dying your hair so much also is not a good thing I would suggest buying a dark brown hair kit (revln color silk works well and is cheap) but be sure to strand test before you do your head ik it is annoying to do but if I had done a strand test I wouldn't be in the mess I'm in now. Good luck
    -prinetongirl

Aug 12, 2006, 11:10 AM
    Thnk you so much ye I think I'm going to wait till the end of the month to dye it again till then ill be washn my hair a lot lol... I hope that my colour will come bakk before my first yr of highskool you know
    princetongirl818 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2006, 01:14 PM
    Yea good idea to wait. Your hair needs a break I have been trying to get my hair fixed before my first day of high school but my parent are making me wait about 3 monthes :( but I have gotten pretty used to my hair although it still makes me so mad when people are like "did u dye ur hair?" and I'm like uhhh then tell them a 15 minute long story lol

Good luck

Aug 13, 2006, 01:45 PM
    Lol aww thanks... buh lik yee when I look in the mirror I'm in shock you know and I'm lik to my self why the hell would I do this look at what I did my hair was perfect before buh noo I had to change it... I hate the colour!. I wish that it would disappear in my natural colour would com bakk lol thts y I'm telln you... you say that you want to fix your hair if I were you id fix it n leave it the way it is because if we dye our hair to much... we'll have grey hair before were 30 lol...
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Aug 13, 2006, 02:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xeurobebex
    Okay well my hair is naturaly dark drown ... buh i wantd it to be highlighted .. so my friend did it for me and it didnt come out good at all:( it looked as if i dyed my hair blonde in stead of highlightening it so i just could not stand to look at my hair so i askd my mom to dye it brown ... it looks better now than yesterday but i dont like it its to light for me i just want my natural colour back before september !!(school starts)
    if you could help me that would be great many thanks

The previous advice you were given are incorrect. When you ask questions, please wait until you get the proper answers before doing anything to your hair.

Applying a brown color over bleached blonde hair may result in unwanted shades. To go back to brown, you will have to do a 2 step coloring process. When your hair was bleached blonde, it took all the red tones out, so you will need put the red back in your hair in order to get a decent brown color. First, you should apply a red color to your hair. Once your hair is red, reapply an all over color brown color.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search