Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cadis12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2015, 12:10 PM
    Sorry to dig up an old thread but I just wanted to say thanks to Milo Dolezal for the instructions on how to remove the faucet. I spent 45 minutes trying to figure it out and then happened to stumble here. Thanks again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I remove a moen single handle kitchen faucet [ 11 Answers ]

I am just trying to remove the mounted faucet in order to replace or fix this one is there some special trick to a removal ? Please help

Low flow Grohe Ladylux faucet [ 6 Answers ]

I would like to know how to get the screen out of the pull out handle of my Ladylux (not cafe) kitchen faucet. Water flow is 1 gal/min (hot and cold) and I understand that it should be 2.2 gal/min ,

Grohe Kitchen faucet leak at connection to hose/hand spray [ 2 Answers ]

We have a Euro style faucet that is leaking at the connection at the spray hose. It has been in service twenty years. I replaced the hose once, due to a leak. Now the Original Hand Spray is no longer made. The leak is coming from around the Spray hose swivel. When I take the old Hand Spray off...

Grohe kitchen faucet flows reduced significantly [ 3 Answers ]

Over the past week have noticed that my Grohe faucet (older model of this http://db.grohecatalog.com/upload/pdf2/32244sp.pdf) is putting out significantly less water (both hot and cold). I am not a plumber but pretty handy. I am thinking it's one of the pressure springs or some filter. Can you...

How do I remove a kitchen faucet [ 4 Answers ]

Is there anything special I should know about removing a kitchen faucet? Can I use a putty knife to remove the old caulking and then simply remove it? That is after I've unscrewed the lines.

View more questions Search