Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    731984mar Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2009, 06:49 AM
    Confused?about being who I am.
    Hi

Recently I told my best friend that I think I was confused on what I wanted... meaning bi curious. Im a guy by the way and he's a guy. He told me he wasn't going to deny or judge me because we are really good bros(best friends). But like I don't know sometimes I feel I like guys but other times I like girls more then guys and just tell myself I don't think I like guys there not that attracting . I haven't gone out with any girl for a goood while because I have high standards and honestly like I want the perfect person to cherish and to hold... I don't know if I am bi sometimes that's what I keep asking myself if I'm bi or not. I think I'm just wanting more options to find the one I guess.

And I don't know why for some reason I get jealous a bit when my best friend tells me about him and his relationship with his girl... that he loves. Idk if I have styrong feelings or if I just hate the girls because she's soooo inconsider and such a snob. He know how I feel about her but yea. He doesn't know that I get jealous off her.

Please try to help me I'm confused whether I'm bi because I don't know. Ive kissed a boy before but like it was weird and honestly I didn't enjoy it. I get more turned on by girls. I've gotten a bit turned on by a guy but I don't know I was thinking about this girl. But yea.

And I want to know what I should do with my best friend I don't know if I have a crush or something or maybe I'm just over protective on who he goes out. I also have this crush on this girl that I been crushing for the longest time and we've gotten very close but she doesn't like me.

All I want in life is to be successful and to meet the right one... I think that's why I am bi curious because I haven't met the right person and because I want more options and that I would consider meeting a guy I guess.
    Im 17yrs old by the way... maybe I still don't know what I want in life yet... reply I'm open to anything.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2009, 07:14 AM

There is much dispute about bi-sexuality. Some in the gay community think it is just a fear of the admission of homosexuality.
    The person is still *in the closet*.I'm not sure that is so but I imagine for some people its easier to say I am bi than gay.

It is not abnormal to be attracted to same sex,particularly when you are discovering your sexuality.That does not mean it will always be so.

My feeling is that you desire the sex that you feel an emotional and sexual attachment too.

Not everything is black and white and not every sexual feeling has a label.Your young,so for now I would say follow your heart and don't stress about trying to fit in to any one group.
    Good luck!
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2009, 08:16 AM

Some people see being bisexual as a transitional period. It is not necessarily and should not be viewed as such unilaterally.

But this shouldn't concern you. Your sexuality is just that yours! You don't have to tell anyone else. I'm glad that the person you have trust in answered so considerately though. You don't need to figure out right now whether your straight, bi, bi-curious or gay. Just be you, get on with your life and the answers will come to you.

As for your friend: I think it's very easy for us to confuse feelings, especially when your already confused about your sexuality. It's easy to transfer feelings of friends to possible romantic ones. Just have a look at some of the other posts!

Don't act on these feelings You will lose a friend of you do.

Try not to worry too much. :)
    731984mar Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2009, 01:58 PM

So I shouldn't worry if I'm gay or bi? Because honestly I just rate guys. Is it OK to be jealous if u hate the girl that your friend goes out with?
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2009, 08:58 PM

No don't worry about, that is not to say deny it or suppress your feelings just don't keep them as the one and only thought you have.

The answers will come in time, whether you like them or not!

Best of Luck.
    johvanna Posts: 11, Reputation: -1

Sep 22, 2009, 01:00 PM

Its normal to be confused. I was the same way I was confused as alil girl but I prayed hard because I didn't want to be bi or lesbian that's not rite, God made man & woman not woman & woman or man & man. I think about your friend that your so close to him you just want what's best. Dnt even think about whether you like him or not just be friends & wait 4 da rite girl. With out even looking for her she's come to you, or God will take you to her. Either way just wait. People now in days are so confused with their sexuality its just wrong what this world has come to. Idk if you catholic or your chrtistian or what you are but I recommend you seek the Lord. He is the way they truth & the life. He will take you where ever He thinks is da rite place. The devil tries 2 fill our minds with so many things but if the enemy tries 2 make you doubt your sexuality well doubt the devil. Read the bible... all the questions & answers are in there;) God Bless & I hope the Lord brings the rite girl in your life soon!;)
    tai18 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Sep 22, 2009, 02:33 PM

If your gay your gay if your straight your straight if your bi you're a bi and nothing is wrong with that you are HUMAN just like everyone else.Love yourself just like God loves EVERYONE even the people that judge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do I do about my dancing [ 5 Answers ]

my question is i want to keep dancing but i quit bout 2yrs ago but i want to continue what should i do

How about this one?! [ 7 Answers ]

OK, I don't know the name or who sings it, but this guys talks about how jesse is a friend, then he sings, I wish I had jesse's girl, why can't I find a woman like that, like jesse's girl. Well that's all that I can remember, so if any can help me please do!!

View more questions Search