Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drtylok Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2003, 02:06 AM
    I don't want them to copy my cd's!
    What can I do in oder to make it hard to copy a cd. I've attempted to copy some cd's and they won't let me. I need some of my media cd's to work the same way. I can I do this?
    Metamorphousthe Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2004, 08:29 AM
    I don't want them to copy my cd's!
    Have you upgrades to windows media player 9 and downloaded windows media encoder 9? Try that and check it's options

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multiple OS CD's [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 desktop and 2 laptop PC's, all Compaq. All Windows XP SP2. On one that my son used I want to completely wipe and reinstall Windows. The OS CD's I got with the computers are all mixed up, don't know which is for which. Does it matter? If I use the CD I got with one of the laptops on his...

Vynils to CD's [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to convert Vynils to CD's, I have a record player and a Preamp which I have connected to my Pc, the music plays OK througn my PC but using sound recorder when I try to record it doesn't record, am I doing something wrong. I'm using windows XP Pro. HELP please :confused:

Vynils to CD's [ 3 Answers ]

I have a number of Vynil rtecords which I want to convert to CD's, what do I need to do this and how do I go about it

Auto exe. Cd's [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any way to make an auto exe. Cd's start faster?

Making video CD's [ 2 Answers ]

How can I take my analog video and put it on a CD through my CD Burner? Any video techies out there?

View more questions Search