Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1t2d3j4j Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2009, 03:45 AM
    Retrieve sent email
    I need to urgently retrieve a sent email before it is read. How do I do this.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2009, 04:48 AM

Hi, 1t2d3j4j!

If it's sent over the web, then I don't think that there is any way to do that. However, if this is in some sort of office situation, where it might be Intranetted, then you might be able to prevent someone from reading the email.

Thanks!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2009, 05:04 AM
    It depends on what email service you are using. If it's webmail then you cannot recall a message. The only instance where you can is in a corporate environment where the company runs their own mail server.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2009, 05:05 AM

Thanks for the confirmation, NeedKarma!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Email Our troops and be email pen pals [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know how we can email our women and men serving our country. I think it would be great to have overseas pen pals. To be able to talk to them, and let them know we support them . And give the other people to talk to state side.

Comcast email server losing email [ 2 Answers ]

My comcast account won't let any email through to me except those I send to myself and those comcast sends to me to test the address. I use their website to retrieve email and do not use outlook. They have not been helpful in solving the problem. Any ideas would be appreciated. I can...

Re:How to Retrieve myQuestions/Answers in Pointask.com [ 3 Answers ]

:eek: :( :confused: :mad: Urgent: Can anyone please please please tell me how I can retrieve my Questions and Answers that I posted and received on Pointask.com (which is not functioning right now)? I would appreciate any suggestions, opinions, and advice. Thanks.

View more questions Search