Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sharaff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2009, 01:52 AM
    Speaking disabilities
    Hi, I'm a teacher who teaches disable students aged 9 - 12 years.
    Now we are preparing to conduct parents awareness prog for the students parents.
    I'm looking for some materials which can be used this program.
    Can you help us.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2009, 02:40 AM

Hi, sharaff!

There's a lot of information out there on the Internet concerning speaking disabilities in children. Have you tried the following searches?

Speaking Disabilities in Children - Google Search

Teaching Children Who Have Speaking Disabilities - Google Search

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

American with Disabilities Act [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have experience in the Americans with Disabilities Act that can provide me some guidance? Here is a short synopsis of the problem: We are a small business, employing approximately 35 people. We have a young woman who has worked for us for almost 3 years. She is in a wheelchair and...

SS Disabilities ? That are asked [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My wife will be going up for her hearing next month and I called I lawyer to ask if there were going to be a meeting between the three of us to go over the ? That would be asked and how to respond. He said that he dosen't want a lot of thoughts in a persons head thinking about the case and...

Learning disabilities ADD [ 2 Answers ]

My son is a struggling 21 year old college student. He has been having a difficult time staying focused and on task resulting in poor grades. We have tried conventinal medications, Concerta and Ritalin. The side effects, sleeplessness irritabiltiy, and loss of appitite have made him discontinue...

Learning disabilities [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, My son,age 9 years old seems to have problem doing his schoolwork ,it seems he does not want to study .though he plays around well in computer games .he is of shy nature and does not open up easily.he lacks concentration also .anyone who can help me? v:confused:

Disabilities act [ 2 Answers ]

The Americans with Disabilities Act of ____ requires businesses to provide equal access to individuals with disabilities including Web content and services. a.1990 b.1999 c.2002 d.2004 I have already tried Google search and could not find the answer.

View more questions Search