Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeterkristy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2009, 02:13 PM
    Absentee father
    The father of my son and I currently live together, and he has filed for full custody of my son, which has been postponed till I move out. However, the father never spends time with our son, sometimes going 27 hours of never seeing or checking on our 9 month old son, what can I do legally or use legally about this??
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2009, 03:25 PM

Are you married or just living together. Huge difference.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Absentee father -no child support for 6 years-now found! [ 1 Answers ]

What legal advice or numbers can you give me to help get back child support for an absentee father who nevver paid a dime for over 6 years ? No whe has moved down the street from me and I need to get back pay or help from all the years doing it myself... I have 2 kisd. Please help

Absentee mother [ 2 Answers ]

The mother of my 5 year old took off last year, and I need to know my rights as a father and how to gain full custody of my daughter. What do I do?

Absentee filing [ 4 Answers ]

I will be out of the country before receiving my tax documents and will be gone for the rest of 2008. Can I designate a tax preparer to do my taxes without requiring a signature? What is the best way to get my tax documents to that tax preparer (this is secondary as I do have someone who can...

Absentee parent [ 7 Answers ]

I am living in NM. I have a 6 year old daughter from my previous marriage, and am remarried as of 2 1/2 years now and expecting a child with my current husband. My daughter's bio-father has not had any contact with her since she was about 8 months old, and has been in and out of psych wards for...

Absentee landlords [ 3 Answers ]

Does a landlord have the right to leave his property for the winter months with no one taking care of his property? The apartment is being lived in also.

View more questions Search