Babs1983 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2009, 09:05 AM
    How to firgure out salary for $15 an hour
    How to figure out the yearly salary for fifteen dollars an hour
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2009, 09:10 AM

$15 * 2080 =$31,200 (US)

Is that what you are trying to figure out?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home country salary from US salary [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a L1 visa holder from india and was working in Massachusetts from aug 2005 to dec 2005 as a contractor from my original company in india. I used to receive the US salary from aug 2005 to dec 2005 for which I have the W2. During the same period I also used to receive my indian...

Salary vs Hourly, punching a clock on salary. [ 2 Answers ]

My company put me on salary a few years back. I still have to work overtime and I still have to punch a time card, I just dont get paid for any overtime hours. Also I have not gotten the standard raise that I used to get anymore. I was wondering is this fair practice?

What was that shadowy firgure that was seen on me? [ 3 Answers ]

my cousin was at my house... and he woke me up and looked a bit shakened. I asked what's wrong? He told me there was a pitch black(shadow like) thing on you. He said the room was also darker than usual(it was the blackest black he's ever seen he says). What was happening? p.s. other strange things...

A/c only runs for an hour [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, about 3 days ago my a/c unit inside started to pour out water. I bought a wet dry vac and unclogged the pipes, and changed the filter. Now, it will work fine for about an hour, then it starts to struggle. The inside unit tries to run but it does not kick in only makes whispering noise and...

View more questions Search