Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mlrg123 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2006, 03:52 PM
    Bachelorette Party ideas
    I'm a bridesmaid in a friends' wedding and want to throw her a bachelorette party (possibly a surprise). I need some ideas: something we can do without alocohol, is pretty low cost, and something christians will want to attend. Let me know what you think... thanks in advance :)
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Aug 10, 2006, 05:11 PM
    Make it a tea party theme, with lots of different teas available (hot and cold) and it can all be pretty girly girl too which will help her get in touch with her "inner bride" LOL.

A MUST HAVE-- dainty cucumber sandwiches with the crusts trimmed off on plates lined with doilies, along with other finger food that goes with a tea party theme. As for a time filler, why not play a version "This is Your (Single) Life!!" where you recap, in humorous terms, what led the bride to this fateful day-- her wedding? Fun, feminine yet still tasteful... just a few off-the-top ideas that may get you thinking outside of the box too?
    BlueRuby Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2006, 09:11 AM
    Brunch is always good. Or what about a really awsome picnic?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What makes a party good? [ 4 Answers ]

Quick question what makes a party good? For all the teens out there please help me! Lol well I need tips quick and remember this is my first time having one and the sad part is that I'm turning 18 and also I don't have that mauch frineds that know each other like I have many different cliques......

Party Animal Neighbors [ 3 Answers ]

I live in a townhouse with a small back yard. My back yard is fenced in. My next door neighbors are a single mother age 37 & her daughter age 18. The mother is never home. The daughter is home alone. The daughter has many parties. Young kids attend the parties, ages 16 through 20. Alcohol...

Cake for a party [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know a recipe for a sponge cake that I could use to make a huge cake for an engagement party?

Party Animal Neighbors [ 1 Answers ]

I live in a townhouse with a small back yard. My back yard is fenced in. My next door neighbors are a single mother age 37 & her daughter age 18. The mother is never home. The daughter is home alone. The daughter has many parties. Young kids attend the parties, ages 16 through 20. Alcohol...

View more questions Search