Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LexieWexie7710 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2009, 07:12 AM
    Sooo upset!
    :( Okay, So im still in love with my ex. Im crazy abour him. It wasn't to lon ago when he ended it, But i just now find that im HEAD OVER HEELS in love with him still. I know i can't force him.. But hes just sooo amazing!! HELP ME PLEASE> my tears wont ever go awayy!! i just keep crying!! :(((( HELP ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
    flower81 Posts: 303, Reputation: 7

Feb 6, 2009, 07:15 AM
    How long have u been together? Why did it end in first place?
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2009, 07:20 AM

You can't make someone love you NO MATTER WHAT!

Sorry but you just have to fill your life with other things, new hobbies and people. Smile when you can, cry when you need to and get through each day at a time.
    Irishgirl Posts: 129, Reputation: 18

Feb 6, 2009, 07:34 AM
    Hey Lexxiewexxie
    Hey he's obviously not that amazing, is it possible your seeing your relationship through rose coloured glasses and are only remembering the good? I think if you sat down and wrote all the things about him that annoyed you or all the times you've fallen out or whatever you'll find the reason you split up. By the way no man is worth the stress your putting yourself through just give it time
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 6, 2009, 09:09 AM

Crying is good, and the shock and reality will finally hit you, and you can cope with your loss in time.
    MiSSsy111222 Posts: 267, Reputation: 29

Feb 6, 2009, 03:02 PM

You need to let go of this person, and try and not think of what could have been, how perfect he was etc. it is normal to feel these emotions, its just going through the motions of a break up.

You will cry, and you will be upset, you will feel many more emotions. I think majority of the people on this site have or are feeling what you do now.

Take time, go NC (this is REALLY REALLY important to heal, I can't stress how important this is!) keep busy, think positive. You will feel better, but you need to want to get better to do so.

Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Her NC is so aggrivating [ 2 Answers ]

My ex-gf and I split for the second time, this time she split from me. 2yr relationship. We were going to get engaged but I wasn't quick enuf. So a month passed of me trying to get her back and we actually went on a date 4 days ago, (I think she may have thought I was going to ask the question -...

So confused now! [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, to start... ever since I was in 7th grade I knew I wanted to do forensic science in college. I even took a forensics class in high school and just could not wait to start college and learn forensics. I applied to Buffalo State and John Jay and got into both. I was too scared to go away so I...

I am so confused [ 3 Answers ]

I know I've been complaining a lot about my boyfriend, but just a couple minutes ago, he said he loved me. He said he loved me a lot. He is super confusing me. One minute he's ready to break up with me, the next he loves me to pieces, the next he doesn't want to talk to me, and the next he can't...

So Fat! [ 29 Answers ]

Ahhhh.. . I'm so fat:( . I don't Know how I can lose MORE weight. I've only lost 10 pounds so far and I feel that I need to lose at least 23 more. I'm 118 lbs and I'm 13 years old, I eat next to nothing most of the time but I can't seem to lose weight as easily as I used to. What can I do to lose...

So confused! [ 5 Answers ]

Well ever since Monday I just have had this great powerful feeling that my parents are hiding something from me I have benn praying about it. Can't tell I exactly what it is be because it will take to long. But I just asked my mom if she was hiding something and she freaked out and got mad and...

View more questions Search