Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jpothoof Posts: 15, Reputation: -1

Feb 6, 2009, 06:04 AM
    What will happen in Canada if I get in trouble?
    Ok so here is my dillemma. I am turning 19 on Tax day this year, I currently live in the United States. I would like to go to Canada with the purpose to consume alcohol leagely. My mom is worried because I heard that Canada was trying to become more strict about the US kids coming over and drinking. Has anyone done this recently? Is there anyone who lives in that country? Let me know if it is OK. I guess I just need to know the rules when I get over there. Making sure I don't accidentally break one.
    :confused::eek:
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Feb 6, 2009, 06:19 AM

Why is consuming alcohol so important to you?
    jpothoof Posts: 15, Reputation: -1

Feb 6, 2009, 06:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by donf View Post
    Why is consuming alcohol so important to you?
    Its not the point that it is so important. It's the fact of being able to do something that in the states I won't be able to do for another 2 years. Just like when you turn 16 you feel you should drive or when you turn 18 there are so much other things you can now do. I guess its just an age thing. Its to have fun with friends.
    turner585 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2009, 07:21 PM

Honestly we are not really suspose to give alcohol to people who are from out of the country if they are underage where they live... I know that our restaurant/bar doesn't allow it really at least not that I know of I don't need to worry about the bar so don't quote me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What Would Happen If Found In Canada As An Illegal Alien? [ 16 Answers ]

My Daughter's Father entered Canada at the age of 8 years old. He is now 32 years old and in Canada as an Illegal Alien from the USA. He has no status here whatsoever and has never been back to the USA ever since. I haven't been in contact with him for the past 2 years. If he was found by Canadian...

What would happen if I ran away [ 9 Answers ]

What would happen if I ran away and then get caught by the cops, would I get in big trouble with them, what if I kept doing it again would child services take me away from my mom??

What could happen? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi my son has been hanging out with bad friends. He told me a story and its making me stressed out and worried. My son was hainging out with them a lot recently and he knew they were arrested/charged before, and they have known each other for a bit of time. So one day they call him and ask him...

What will happen next? [ 4 Answers ]

What is going to happen next if the court ordered my child's father and I to go to mediation, and it was canceled because he didn't pay his part of it.(It's concerning custody and child support)? Also he is really behind in child support and this is a plot to try to get out of paying it. Ha Ha

View more questions Search