Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    summertyme Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Feb 6, 2009, 04:15 AM
    Lace Wigs
    Please outline the pros and cons.

Are they OK for people with serious hair damage?

How long do they stay stuck, does the cane roe damage your hair if plated for long and what can be the damage?

Thanks
    rbnhawkins Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2009, 11:04 PM
    Lace wigs are awesome and they can stay attached for a long time frame, it depends on the type of adhesive you use. I have been weraing them for the past 4years and it has not damaged none of my hair, not even the hairline. A great website that is affordable is AngelLaceWigs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you use lace curtains with leather and fabric furniture? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm redecorating and have a huge window in my living room with beautiful cream colored lace curtains. I want to get a black sofa to go with my red and tan walls. The carpeting is cream/tan blend. I plan to get a fabric chair and add pillows to match on the black sofa. Would my lace curtains...

Lace Front Wigs [ 1 Answers ]

Have you ever wondered how the stars keep their hair always looking so good? Why is it that there is never a hair out of place no matter what time of the day they are on camera? How is it that if you see them in a movie that was made 3 months ago and the star's hair was short and perfect, and now...

Leather and lace [ 2 Answers ]

Is it appropriate to mix a leather couch and fabric chair furniture with accent pillows on leather couch to compliment the chair? :rolleyes:

Suede lace hair bow [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what a suede lace hair bow is? If you could give me a picture that would be great.

View more questions Search